The Smokeless Tobacco Forum

What do you dip?

• Total voters
if anything when my stomachs acting up and i through in D it seems to either sooth it or take my mind off it enough to where it feels soothed

na i can't swallow that crap. i have spit bottles all over the house. bc i only use 2-3 dips per bottle then its time for a new one. it kills my stomach, but i'm so addicted that i can't stop. if i do 4-5 dips in a day then i'm asking for it, if i can stay between 1-2 i'm golden, 3 is ify

na i can't swallow that crap. i have spit bottles all over the house. bc i only use 2-3 dips per bottle then its time for a new one. it kills my stomach, but i'm so addicted that i can't stop. if i do 4-5 dips in a day then i'm asking for it, if i can stay between 1-2 i'm golden, 3 is ify

yea i got spit bottles everywhere too lol. maybe take some pepto before u dip? might leave a nasty taste in ur mouth with the dip tho

i'm sick of that guy. trust me he can tax it to death and it won't make me quit. if i quit it's goin to be me being at a breaking point w/ my stomach

that sucks. I remember when I first started, I think it was right around $2 a can. By the time I had quit, it was damn near $5.50 or something like that.

that sucks. I remember when I first started, I think it was right around $2 a can. By the time I had quit, it was damn near $5.50 or something like that.

When I started it was 0.75 cents a can.

Headed out the door to the Smoke House to pick up my roll of Skoal Spearmint.

VN Store

Back