THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

No levels here..just be smartā€¦Vegas method is ā€œheard the sheepā€ all into one to bulk their money..I just play boost they offer.its an elimination process after that, find the loser.they give you winners but one will ruin that 3 leg or 2 leg which ever it is. Play MLā€™s only donā€™t do ā€œcoversā€ itā€™s even trickier if you do that. Iā€™m trying to get my other bookie on this method šŸ‘€šŸ«¶šŸ½ @Enki_Amenra
We should post our picks in the betting thread, so they won't be hard to find and the squares in here don't have to read about gambling too much.

šŸ˜†
Anyone know anything about these matches? I'm not betting all these. It's just what should happen for each match, based on what I've read and seen.
View attachment 540344
The Tottenham pick is one that I donā€™t know if Iā€™d feel comfortable about. They just got knocked out of CL midweek, lost 2 of the last 3 including one to a lower level team and thereā€™s lots of heat on the Manager. Nottingham Forest isnā€™t great but it feels like a game where Tottenham either comes out pissed and or they slide further.

City and Liverpool are good. Donā€™t know about the other leagues so much but going BTTS isnā€™t a bad idea.

What did you come away with šŸ‘€
Iā€™m not a high roller like some of you unfortunately. I had to start off with just $5 on DK. My wife hates gamblingā€¦. So this was our compromise. I love sports so just wanted something fun to do. So like Enki I just do small wagers of $1 or so.
About a month ago I literally had less than a $1 in my account and I was about ready to give it up. You and others started posting more bets in here which has helped lots. Last night I put $5 on that parlay which was more than normal and came away with $45. So I basically doubled my overall winnings. So thanks a lot for all of you posting your info & tips.

The Tottenham pick is one that I donā€™t know if Iā€™d feel comfortable about. They just got knocked out of CL midweek, lost 2 of the last 3 including one to a lower level team and thereā€™s lots of heat on the Manager. Nottingham Forest isnā€™t great but it feels like a game where Tottenham either comes out pissed and or they slide further.

City and Liverpool are good. Donā€™t know about the other leagues so much but going BTTS isnā€™t a bad idea.
Liverpool gagged

VN Store

Back