THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I like it. I'm curious about the Memphis Tulane pts. Those guys score a ton when they play each other.

I couldn't decide on duke/VA, so I just stayed away. Same with Marquette, theyve been good lately, but I worry they're tired and their luck runs out.

Top numbers never usually lose but I see Virginia winning that one in all honesty

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Depends on how much it’s worth ha
It's all relative to how you play your bankroll. What do you bet as a single unit?

Let's say $10.
Cash out for $30 or let it ride for $70.

The bet is now worth $30 in this scenario. I'm fairly certain I wouldn't risk $30 on Memphis and Kansas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volsdeep4
It's all relative to how you play your bankroll. What do you bet as a single unit?

Let's say $10.
Cash out for $30 or let it ride for $70.

The bet is now worth $30 in this scenario. I'm fairly certain I wouldn't risk $30 on Memphis and Kansas.
I bet high risk low money and better odds higher money. What do you do? yeah cash that thing out.

Good..flip that money into Arizona and Texas at the half ML two leg

Wish I saw this earlier. Still was able to put in a live bet for Texas ML though along with the Arizona ML. I’ve been staring at the Duke vs Virginia for the past 20 minutes. I want to take Virginia but don’t think I’ll pull the trigger.

Wish I saw this earlier. Still was able to put in a live bet for Texas ML though along with the Arizona ML. I’ve been staring at the Duke vs Virginia for the past 20 minutes. I want to take Virginia but don’t think I’ll pull the trigger.

I kinda regret it now…because when I placed it..it was before the game started A&M and Penn state where my other two and they cashed…Texas started out slow but has came through so far…I would have won 6k on that parlay but got back in it to win 1800$. profit is profit though…I guess…play the Arizona ML and hammer it

1678581076236.png

VN Store

Back