THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Anyone want in on this with me. At these odds I have to take a swing. Of course it was a 25 cent swing…..😀
3D667BA9-08F2-41E9-8C82-BF468E8B2F99.jpeg

Spread was 2.5 so be prepared for a nail biter…stay off the cash out button and expect Vegas to show up…we’re on the right side of the coin tonight boys
You ain’t kidding. Randle came to play happy to see that, I’ll sleep easy tonight and check in the AM I’m shot after this weekend 😂 😂

Reactions: UTSuave’
This game will come down to the 4th if you want to watch it tune in then.don’t watch the full game….this game will be a true test on everyone’s discipline….it’s going to be close

Reactions: ILVFL
This is a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED MINE AND @Enki_Amenra picks and trusting us with your hard earned money we treat your money as our own and value all of your perspectives and feed back…increasing your bank accounts is the goal…i look forward to seeing those earnings and this is a huge round of applause for you guys not cashing out for the ones who stayed in it..I could only imagine how stressful it was for you guys….again THANK YOU ALL…..march madness is just around the corner so we gotta get the wallets a little fatter…let’s see what tomorrow gives us

I wish I would have seen the Memphis and Purdue part earlier! I only saw your post after those games ended.

I take full responsibility for that one….I wasn’t originally sure on which direction to go so I waited to see the line movement…punched it in without telling anyone what I was doing and then posted it because I truly wasn’t sure….I’m willing to risk my money before I risk your all’s I would expect the same courtesy

Reactions: ionaVOL
This is a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED MINE AND @Enki_Amenra picks and trusting us with your hard earned money we treat your money as our own and value all of your perspectives and feed back…increasing your bank accounts is the goal…i look forward to seeing those earnings and this is a huge round of applause for you guys not cashing out for the ones who stayed in it..I could only imagine how stressful it was for you guys….again THANK YOU ALL…..march madness is just around the corner so we gotta get the wallets a little fatter…let’s see what tomorrow gives us
No problem, I can’t wait for more picks! I gave your picks a try for the first time this weekend when you mentioned you only do money lines. I hate picking points and other stuff.

I take full responsibility for that one….I wasn’t originally sure on which direction to go so I waited to see the line movement…punched it in without telling anyone what I was doing and then posted it because I truly wasn’t sure….I’m willing to risk my money before I risk your all’s I would expect the same courtesy
No worries.

No problem, I can’t wait for more picks! I gave your picks a try for the first time this weekend when you mentioned you only do money lines. I hate picking points and other stuff.

same bro….either way someone has to win….just gotta be on the right side…I’m glad you joined us hopefully we’ve made you a profit

same bro….either way someone has to win….just gotta be on the right side…I’m glad you joined us hopefully we’ve made you a profit
I made 150 on the nba games tonight which is big for me because I normally do small dollar bets, so made a real nice profit today. Thanks again!!

VN Store

Back