THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

On a scale 1 to 10 how bad was your stress levelā€¦Iā€™m asking everyone because I didnā€™t watch itšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just want a good laugh
Honestly I wasnā€™t as stressed as I was the day before watching games. After my 2 cash outs on AZ I made up my mind to trust you. You said it would be close. Whatā€™s funny was, the Knicks were up like 10 in the 4Q and I thought oh maybe weā€™re not sweating this one. Then I look back and watch the last few minutes like ok here we goā€¦ā€¦.šŸ˜…
Seriously though, thanks man this has really been fun these last few days.

Honestly I wasnā€™t as stressed as I was the day before watching games. After my 2 cash outs on AZ I made up my mind to trust you. You said it would be close. Whatā€™s funny was, the Knicks were up like 10 in the 4Q and I thought oh maybe weā€™re not sweating this one. Then I look back and watch the last few minutes like ok here we goā€¦ā€¦.šŸ˜…

Yea Arizona was by far my toughest for meā€¦I was out in public at a bar watching that one..and I kept telling myself ā€œ Vegas knows Vegas knowsā€ come on show me the money and when that 3 ball dropped I was like there she is šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I looked at my buddy and was like dude I just won 8k off of that and I told some random dude who was watching it with me and when I told him the same thing he didnā€™t believe me so I had to show him the receipts ā€¦.I got drunk after thatā€¦how much did you winšŸ‘€

Reactions: ionaVOL and ILVFL

It has been fun!ā€¦it will be time to flip it again soon..but the pleasure is mine

1678714798881.gif

Reactions: ionaVOL and ILVFL
This is a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED MINE AND @Enki_Amenra picks and trusting us with your hard earned money we treat your money as our own and value all of your perspectives and feed backā€¦increasing your bank accounts is the goalā€¦i look forward to seeing those earnings and this is a huge round of applause for you guys not cashing out for the ones who stayed in it..I could only imagine how stressful it was for you guysā€¦.again THANK YOU ALLā€¦..march madness is just around the corner so we gotta get the wallets a little fatterā€¦letā€™s see what tomorrow gives us
My picks have been ok, nowhere near the run your on. Maybe if you used my picks as individual picks, you'd be around 77%. Either way, I just wanna see us all make $.

šŸ˜† I forgot I made the bet. I did some stuff around the hiuse and went to sleep. I still haven't checked to see if it hit. I was pissed that Purdue blew the -5.5. I forgot I took them ML in the other bet, šŸ˜†

Last edited:
Hope I can duplicate last year. Got 30/31 first round games right. Luckily for me, the parlay won't go over 20 and the one I missed was the 31st pick.

We should be able to wreck Vegas on this first round.

Reactions: Volsdeep4 and ILVFL
Canā€™t wait to get these picks ready for March Madness. I made a bunch last year, looking forward to make more this year. šŸ”œ
I've been making brackets for the ESPN challenge. Each bracket I make, I duplicate a parlay with the teams most likely to win. We should be able to hit a +10,000-20,000 parlay. šŸ™

I'm probably only gonna make a couple with the close games, but fingers crossed we get a little lucky and whack one of those +200,000 parlays. I'd be high for the next year if I turned $10 into $20,000 šŸ˜†

Reactions: ILVFL
I've been making brackets for the ESPN challenge. Each bracket I make, I duplicate a parlay with the teams most likely to win. We should be able to hit a +10,000-20,000 parlay. šŸ™

I'm probably only gonna make a couple with the close games, but fingers crossed we get a little lucky and whack one of those +200,000 parlays. I'd be high for the next year if I turned $10 into $20,000 šŸ˜†
I didnā€™t hit a single big parlay last year but I hit on several smaller ones and also a few big upsets which is where I made my money.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
My picks have been ok, nowhere near the run your on. Maybe if you used my picks as individual picks, you'd be around 77%. Either way, I just wanna see us all make $.

šŸ˜† I forgot I made the bet. I did some stuff around the hiuse and went to sleep. I still haven't checked to see if it hit. I was pissed that Purdue blew the -5.5. I forgot I took them ML in the other bet, šŸ˜†

šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

I didnā€™t hit a single big parlay last year but I hit on several smaller ones and also a few big upsets which is where I made my money.
Yeah, the big parlays are like a lottery ticket. Never count on hitting them.

I've hit a few +4-5,000. Nearly whacked that +20,000 the other day and lost the last leg on a -490 team šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø.

$10 is a huge amount for me to bet on one, considering the odds of hitting are crazy. . . still better than the lottery.I generally do $.50 - $1 on anything over +5,000., just for the entertainment of it.

I like the 3-4 leg parlays for around +800. Or a 2leg parlay for +150 or better is really good. . .

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Yeah, the big parlays are like a lottery ticket. Never count on hitting them.

I've hit a few +4-5,000. Nearly whacked that +20,000 the other day and lost the last leg on a -490 team šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø.

$10 is a huge amount for me to bet on one, considering the odds of hitting are crazy. . . still better than the lottery.I generally do $.50 - $1 on anything over +5,000., just for the entertainment of it.

I like the 3-4 leg parlays for around +800. Or a 2leg parlay for +150 or better is really good. . .
2-4 leg parlays has been my sweet spot. Anything over that and I always seem to have just ONE leg miss. šŸ˜’

Did you see the DK bracket game where you guess the losers? I may have a chance at that onešŸ˜‚
Yeah, šŸ˜† I entered. What happens if you get every one right in the 1st round? There would be no 2nd round, right? That's the only thing that confused me. Why make 2nd round picks for the losers? Maybe I understand it wrong, but I thought you were supposed to pick the loser of each game.

Who are the 1st round upsets? There are usually 2-3 every year. If we can figure those out, we can hit a pretty good lick.

VN Store

Back