The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

If I'm being honest this game kinda sucks.... was expecting more after the first game....I think we killed FL State hopes and dreams......they have seemed beat since we got 4. They are in existential crisis.

I mean it's 5-0 after five innings, and the SP is at 50-something pitches. FSU has 2 hits off the same guy who didn't make it out of the first inning last time we played them.
I don't think it kinda sucks at all hahahaha
No but I feel comfortable. I never felt comfort in game 1 until the game was over. Was constant tension and prayers. I'm not saying I hate this...just saying game one was infinately better. I have been shopping online some during game, and flipping around some.

There’s so much lack of baseball knowledge and especially college baseball… sorry to be mean, but my goodness this thread makes me cringe a lot. Fwiw and to be fair, the baseball forum threads are typically worse

Come on tell me you don't feel the absolute azz whoopin happinin here. That double ball had voodolo when it hit the ground. Then a line drive. Now...this. I been to enough games live locally to know in baseball by the 5th,- 6th you can get a feel for energy of teams and where it is going......and everything on this game has felt down hill since our initial 4. That might be hard for nega vols, and worry warts.... but this game has been all Vols.....

Don't worry about being mean, I lack feelings.

VN Store

Back