The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

Haha yesss from JRRT

No, SNF has a base on a video game. I hope my grandson finds it online and captures it. I think his had H at the end.
Kinda hard to do in a single player game....but I applaud his efforts....
It's an awesome TV series if you enjoy westerns, dark humor, extreme cartoon deadpool like violence, and retro sci fi.

tumblr_2bb9de48670a1806c599add164aa61ec_9e640798_540 (1).gif

I bet 82nd didn't like Brisco County Jr, or Firefly either.....he's got no joy.

Kinda hard to do in a single player game....but I applaud his efforts....
It's an awesome TV series if you enjoy westerns, dark humor, extreme cartoon deadpool like violence, and retro sci fi.

View attachment 650786

I bet 82nd didn't like Brisco County Jr, or Firefly either.....he's got no joy.
Bruce signed an old Brisco publicity photo for me at a show in Knoxville a while back (along with 3 Evil Dead DVD sleeves). My daughter took the publicity photo down there to get signed, and he wanted to buy it from her.

Did you ever notice Terry Funk (uncredited) in the Brisco County, Jr. pilot?

And I see Walton Goggins is in that, and I am a huge fan of his.

I don't know if I'd like that show or not.

Bruce signed an old Brisco publicity photo for me at a show in Knoxville a while back (along with 3 Evil Dead DVD sleeves). My daughter took the publicity photo down there to get signed, and he wanted to buy it from her.

Did you ever notice Terry Funk (uncredited) in the Brisco County, Jr. pilot?

And I see Walton Goggins is in that, and I am a huge fan of his.

I don't know if I'd like that show or not.
Well you can try it maybe even a whole episode or more then one, unless ya got the 82nd sour puss in ya.

Bruce is awesome. I like biographies, and auto bigraphies, usually of a rather more serious sort, but If Chin's Could Kill was only one to make me laugh out loud constantly. I considered sending him 20 bucks to help ends meet after reading it. he was at a career low point when it came out.

9780312291457.jpg

Goggins might have more serious roles, and take issue with this, but I feel the Ghoul is his most memorable character yet, and his magnum opus. Likely the serious actor in him won't like that. But he kills it in this series. And considering how much I loved Boyd Crowder that is sayings omething. It's Like Boyd Crowder, Clint's man with no name, and Evil Ernie had a child.

VN Store

Back