The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

stHnyw.gif
FLASHBACK
made me think of Richie Hebner and Mike Hargrove

As a baseball superstition fanatic, I actually hate seeing this more than what Gordo posted like two weeks ago
I am supersticious also but I also believe in mojo. Tonight we have it, and they didn't not once.

If somehow the balance of the universe was rippled by my posts, than you should tank me for summoning a couple of interesting innings to make the game better.

Fear my power.

I am supersticious also but I also believe in mojo. Tonight we have it, and they didn't not once.

If somehow the balance of the universe was rippled by my posts that you should tank me for summoning a couple of interesting endings to make the game better.

Fear my power.
i feel like you need @Souce to come back if you're wanting to be "tank"ed. to be fair, I don't really know what that is.

absolutely none of this is true. I joined for the Student Loan Repayment Program and dozens of my pre military friends are still very close to me. But this post proves my point. You're nothing but an a**hole to me, so that's what you get in return. I've asked you to stop responding to me dozens of times, yet here I am asking again.
Am I about to be a volfanbillfan? He can stay.

Reactions: volfanbill
i feel like you need @Souce to come back if you're wanting to be "tank"ed. to be fair, I don't really know what that is.
I do not even interact with souce.
The arguments that arose from my confident Vol posts is tanks enough....

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back