The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

Ripping their heart out when they thought they had a chance is still the best way. Ripping their heart out after they blew a 1-0 series lead and a 1-0 lead in Game 2 is even better.
Agreed and it made for one of the most exciting endings of any baseball game I have ever watched at any level...... And Combs sh*t eating grin after balk made up for the wild pitches..I want to adopt him. Fooker was pure cockiness, and ice water in his veins. that's the kinda dude you want next to you when shiz gets real. You might still die, but you'll die laughing.

Agreed and it made for one of the most exciting endings of any baseball game I have ever watched at any level...... And Combs sh*t eating grin after balk made up for the wild pitches..I want to adopt him. Fooker was pure cockiness, and ice water in his veins. that's the kinda dude you want next to you when shiz gets real. You might still die, but you'll die laughing.

No better feeling as an athlete than seeing the other team think they are going to win and you are like "Not today assholes"

VN Store

Back