The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

Damn. I feel bad for them now

What an awful coach. I know a lot of coaches say, oh I'm not leaving, etc. But this dude ripped a reporter for asking him if he was leaving and responded all about leaving his family for A&M and would never leave because of that.

What an awful coach. I know a lot of coaches say, oh I'm not leaving, etc. But this dude ripped a reporter for asking him if he was leaving and responded all about leaving his family for A&M and would never leave because of that.
To also pick Texas to go to is like a double crotch kick

Reactions: malinoisvol
Ripping their heart out when they thought they had a chance is still the best way. Ripping their heart out after they blew a 1-0 series lead and a 1-0 lead in Game 2 is even better.
And ripping their heart out after having 2 outs, 2 strikes in the top of the 9th and THEN a balk allowing the runner to advance to third, and THEN THEN a wild pitch allowing him to score to be down only one, and THEN THEN THEN throwing a blazing 3rd strike to win the game is seriously the best way!

This was Hollywood stuff.

VN Store

Back