The truth about AIDS

Oh look. An attempt to send a thread down a rabbit trail with a Nazi reference. This maneuver has been tried before. Weak

But you plug it into multiple threads like a child playing with a round peg and a square hole
I plug it into threads where the nazi rocket scientist theorists post.

Honestly, I'm curious why you're not upset about the original theorist bringing up nazis in the first place, but it bothered you when I called him on it.

Last edited:
I plug it into threads where the nazi rocket scientis theorist posts.

Honestly, I'm curious why you're not upset about the original theorist bringing up nazis in the first place, but it bothered you when I called him on it.
You need more material. It’s tired and stale.

I’m curious of why you are curious.

You need more material. It’s tired and stale.

I’m curious of why you are curious.

I don't think you have a good answer. You say mentioning nazis hijacks threads, but you are in no way critical of the original post about nazis. Your failure to come up with a legitimate response makes me think your whining about my posts is tired and stale.

Last edited:
I don't think you have a good answer. You say mentioning nazis hijacks threads, but you are in no way critical of the original post about nazis. Your failure to come up with a legitimate response makes me think your whining about my posts is tired and stale.
When a thread is making points counter to your left wing BS you throw out a Nazi reference. It’s weak and unoriginal. It’s as graceful as Biden walking. Or bike riding. Or speaking. Or sniffing kids. Come on man.

When a thread is making points counter to your left wing BS you throw out a Nazi reference. It’s weak and unoriginal. It’s as graceful as Biden walking. Or bike riding. Or speaking. Or sniffing kids. Come on man.

Your whining is tired and stale. Are you a secret nazi rocket scientist trying to deflect the conversation away from the fact that secret nazi rocket scientists have taken over the government?

Last edited:
I plug it into threads where the nazi rocket scientist theorists post.

You can “call” me on it all day if that’s what floats your boat. Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia

Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from the former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959. Conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), it was largely carried out by special agents of the U.S. Army's Counterintelligence Corps (CIC). Many of these personnel were former members and some were former leaders of the Nazi Party.[1][2]

Like I said previously, these people didn’t just have a change of heart and turn over a new leaf. You better believe their ideas and theories influenced people in our country.

You can “call” me on it all day if that’s what floats your boat. Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia

Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from the former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and 1959. Conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), it was largely carried out by special agents of the U.S. Army's Counterintelligence Corps (CIC). Many of these personnel were former members and some were former leaders of the Nazi Party.[1][2]

Like I said previously, these people didn’t just have a change of heart and turn over a new leaf. You better believe their ideas and theories influenced people in our country.

@Jxn Vol is gonna be mad that you're talking about nazis.

Wait... it just occurred to me that you are complaining about people bringing up things unrelated to the topic while randomly taking shots at Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Septic
Sorry I offended you by taking a shot at Biden. It clearly has had an impact.

It’s Father’s Day. A day that he holds dear. As he reminisces of all the showers he had with his daughter.
I don't care about Biden. I just find it astounding that you're a hypocrite and are too ignorant to realize it. Sorry I offended you by taking a shot at nazi conspiracy theorists.

I don't care about Biden. I just find it astounding that you're a hypocrite and are too ignorant to realize it. Sorry I offended you by taking a shot at nazi conspiracy theorists.
Everyone is a hypocrite from time to time. I don’t mind being hypocritical as I’m calling out your multiple attempts to derail a thread using a Nazi reference. I’m glad you find me astounding Clark.

VN Store

Back