The Uofficial 2014 PGA Championship from Valhalla

I just listened to Sirius' entire third round coverage on a long road trip. You wouldn't think it, but listening to major golf on the car radio is pretty nerve-racking and entertaining. When a big putt burns the edge of the cup, the announcers' voices are hilarious. Go Phil. I suspect Rory will hold on for the win tomorrow. Think I'll try watching on the "tv" tomorrow and see how that is.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

May not be anyone's favorite major, but pretty much must-see tv in my book tomorrow..

My guess, Wiesberger folds like a bad poker hand and we see Lefty, Fowler, Day or maybe Stenson put on some heat. I still gotta pick Rory to win. Probably didn't see his best today. I did notice he almost jarred a second shot after a 340 yard drive. He's hit it 340 before, but that ball didn't bounce? WHO flies a ball 340 yards?? I'd understand if they were playing at 9.000 feet. But that's Superman territory..

My guess, Wiesberger folds like a bad poker hand and we see Lefty, Fowler, Day or maybe Stenson put on some heat. I still gotta pick Rory to win. Probably didn't see his best today. I did notice he almost jarred a second shot after a 340 yard drive. He's hit it 340 before, but that ball didn't bounce? WHO flies a ball 340 yards?? I'd understand if they were playing at 9.000 feet. But that's Superman territory..

There's a guy on this board that flies it farther than that with ease. His smooth, keep it in play swing.

There's a guy on this board that flies it farther than that with ease. His smooth, keep it in play swing.

If he hits it that far, I bow to him. I've drove it over 300 before, but no way in hell I drive it that far unless I'm on the moon..

If he hits it that far, I bow to him. I've drove it over 300 before, but no way in hell I drive it that far unless I'm on the moon..

He carries that far with ease.....just ask him. He dines in the most expensive restaurants, drinks the most expensive liquor etc. Surprised he has time to share all that with us average volnationers.

Hoping Fowler can win it.

That's who I have. Myself & a couple guys from work throw $10 bucks a piece in the pot & pick a golfer. I normally take tiger but for obvious reasons I'm giving him time to get it together. One guy took Rory & the other took phil.

That's who I have. Myself & a couple guys from work throw $10 bucks a piece in the pot & pick a golfer. I normally take tiger but for obvious reasons I'm giving him time to get it together. One guy took Rory & the other took phil.

That's a live bet today..

Could be a great shoot out today. Weather site is showing a brief thunderstorm rolling through around 10 am. Hopefully, it rolls through quickly and gets out of there.

VN Store

Back