The Woke Olympics

I make great money doesn’t mean I should have to pay 275$ for a medication I paid 50 bucks for before covid. Supply and demand and the shareholders knew what would sell during this pandemic. If you really think our healthcare system is good then I can’t help you.
Is it great? No, BUT it's still the best in the world when all things are considered. Lack of competition between state lines has greatly benefited insurance carriers. The corrupt drug lobby with our Reps and Senators has made it even worse, maybe much more so than the regulatory restrictions

Is it great? No, BUT it's still the best in the world when all things are considered. Lack of competition between state lines has greatly benefited insurance carriers. The corrupt drug lobby with our Reps and Senators has made it even worse, maybe much more so than the regulatory restrictions
Yeah, have you noticed how the politicos aren't racing to do something about drug prices?

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Cancer treatment costs less in other countries. “If” you live. But if you don’t, your whole family suffers which is why many don’t take the risk and would rather just die. That’s ok to you?

I highly doubt it’s near as many as you think. And yeah, people are responsible for paying for their own care.

I highly doubt it’s near as many as you think. And yeah, people are responsible for paying for their own care.
It's probably too many regardless. That being said, I have no idea as to the accuracy of his statement, but he does sound like he has some direct experience with it. Whether it is him or a family member

VN Store

Back