The Woke Olympics

LOL Come on lets not over exaggerate. I know several middle even low middle class people that survived cancer and heart problems without being bankrupted.

For the past seven years, I've had two insurance deductible resets per year instead of one. My grad school considered all GAs as new hires each year instead of continuing hires, which resulted in double the deductibles, double the out of pocket, double the co-insurance. Thought we were past this when I got my first job, then Covid eliminated the position. Thought we were past this with the second job, then I got diversi-fired. Starting Job #3 on Tuesday morning, knowing I have to reapply as I'm an emergency hire.

I could be on much more stable financial footing if it weren't for USM's mistreatment of graduate staff.

Yeah, they won bronze. It’s the equivalent of prancing around screaming “BOO-YAH” after Tom Brady loses a playoff game; at some point it gets kind of dumb given what he’s accomplished.

(One difference being that you’re screaming it at a United States team in this instance, in favor of Canada, making it even dumber but hey, to each their own)

I wasn't rooting against the team. I just wasn't particularly pulling for them. That's a difference. Like when many of us want the coach gone from our favorite team.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Pictures are good for your audience.
Nice try, but it's long past you having your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Trying to dissect every word without attention to context isn't serving you too well. Certainly not with people who are at least as educated you. It seems your reasoning skills might need some work

AgileFoolhardyIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

Nice try, but it's long past you having your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Trying to dissect every word without attention to context isn't serving you too well. Certainly not with people who are at least as educated you. It seems your reasoning skills might need some work

My reasoning is fine. The next time I take advice from an assclown like you, will be the first time.

My reasoning is fine. The next time I take advice from an assclown like you, will be the first time.
Wow! Totally deluded as well, mr "Butch Jones could win the national title at Clemson"

Edit: BTW, I wasn't giving you advice. I was making an observation. I know too well your skull is too thick, plus you have everything figured out

LOL Come on lets not over exaggerate. I know several middle even low middle class people that survived cancer and heart problems without being bankrupted.
Ok but once again, that doesn’t mean they aren’t paying more than they should have to. Average costs for cancer treatment is in the 6 figures range you think that’s ok?

Reactions: NashVol11
You can lie to me, but you cannot lie to yourself

OK.

I mean, despite not voting for Biden, I'd still have voted for him ahead of Trump.

Despite loathing Donny and proudly accepting and embracing the TDS slight, I wasn't even one of the historic 81m that pulled the lever for him.

You can do great things with a job and sound money management.
I make great money doesn’t mean I should have to pay 275$ for a medication I paid 50 bucks for before covid. Supply and demand and the shareholders knew what would sell during this pandemic. If you really think our healthcare system is good then I can’t help you.

Reactions: NashVol11
I make great money doesn’t mean I should have to pay 275$ for a medication I paid 50 bucks for before covid. Supply and demand and the shareholders knew what would sell during this pandemic. If you really think our healthcare system is good then I can’t help you.

And the gov will make it better. LMAO

This thread has been truly enlightening. I have never considered politics to be a factor in the performance of team USA in a given year, but this thread may have shined some light on something I hadn't considered. Given how this is the fourth time in my lifetime the games were hosted in Asia/Oceania, when our athletes are performing on what amounts to a night shift, this is only the second time team USA won the gold medal count. The other time was in 2000, when Clinton was in office. Team USA finished 3rd in South Korea in 1988 and 2nd in China in 2008.

I was six in 1988, but I wonder if anyone was blaming the dementia patient in the white house at the time. I'll go bump the thread blaming "Slow Dubya and Tubby" for team USA finishing 2nd to China in 2008. I'll also look for the thread praising Obama for the team's dominant performance in Rio, but I would have previously attributed that, as well as the 1996 dominance, to the fact the games were in the Americas which kept our athletes on their natural schedules. That would also explain China's poor performance in Rio as well, but the geniuses in this thread must attribute that to partisan politics.

Wow! Totally deluded as well, mr "Butch Jones could win the national title at Clemson"

Edit: BTW, I wasn't giving you advice. I was making an observation. I know too well your skull is too thick, plus you have everything figured out

He's been dunked on by so many people in this thread over a stupid take - hell, even I've lost count. His hubris and Inability to acknowledge or even recognize getting b-slapped time after time is breathtaking.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back