The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just starting Nitro... I mean Dynamite. Okay, I feel like somebody new is booking parts of Nitro... I mean Dynamite. Seeing a lot of out of the ordinary stuff. It's been chaos lol. That's why I said Nitro haha. It has the feel of one of those late 90's Nitros that were just crazy chaotic and all over the place. It works, but you have to be careful not to overdo these kinds of episodes. I think that's part of what killed Nitro.

It's been really good so far. I'm about 30 minutes in. I'm betting Okada might just show up.

Le Suzuki Gods lol. That was a fun match.

Looking forward to Sting and Jericho finally in the ring together.

OC and Shibata have such good chemistry.

I don't know if just me, but I wouldn't mind being the meat in a Statlander/Valkyrie sammich.

Le Suzuki Gods lol. That was a fun match.

Looking forward to Sting and Jericho finally in the ring together.

OC and Shibata have such good chemistry.

I don't know if just me, but I wouldn't mind being the meat in a Statlander/Valkyrie sammich.

Definitely agree with Sting/Jericho. While I wish it was 10 years earlier for in ring purposes, I've enjoyed the dynamic between them so far. It's a case of better late than never. Agree with the overselling from the Gunns. Looks like they've watched too many videos of their dad.

Anyone else out there watching Forbidden Door Sunday? I'm probably going to check it out. I'm not very familiar with all the Japanese talent so it will be interesting to see what they're all about. Also, I'm curious to see who the mystery partner for Darby and Sting is. I'm sure this won't be the only match that Sting and Jericho are involved in.

Anyone else out there watching Forbidden Door Sunday? I'm probably going to check it out. I'm not very familiar with all the Japanese talent so it will be interesting to see what they're all about. Also, I'm curious to see who the mystery partner for Darby and Sting is. I'm sure this won't be the only match that Sting and Jericho are involved in.
I'll be watching. I always love the crossover ppv with Japan, and have some ROH started doing it.

I kind of wish we were getting Bullet Club vs Bullet Club Gold though.

I'll be watching. I always love the crossover ppv with Japan, and have some ROH started doing it.

I kind of wish we were getting Bullet Club vs Bullet Club Gold though.
There were rumors of Goldberg being the mystery partner for Sting and Darby, but I think Tony Khan killed that rumor.

I would love to watch it but I am flat broke this month. House remodeling, staying in TN for a week for my dad's funeral and helping pay for everything has wiped me out this month.

If anybody has a link to watch it for free on Sunday, let me know please.

There were rumors of Goldberg being the mystery partner for Sting and Darby, but I think Tony Khan killed that rumor.

I would love to watch it but I am flat broke this month. House remodeling, staying in TN for a week for my dad's funeral and helping pay for everything has wiped me out this month.

Is it PPV or a streaming service?

I'll share a link in here Sunday night

Also, sorry to hear about your dad.

Hate to hear about your dad. We just buried my father in law a couple months ago. My condolences to you and your family.

Thanks y'all for the kind words. I appreciate it. He had really been "gone" for a year or so. I had my breakdown over it last year. I don't wish dementia/Alzheimer's on my worst enemy. The hardest thing to watch was just the physical deterioration. It just really accelerated in the last month or so and we knew it was near. He went peacefully in his sleep which is the way to go I think.

No need to send any money. I appreciate the thought though. I'm down for a link as well BEN. Thanks a ton.

Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Thanks y'all for the kind words. I appreciate it. He had really been "gone" for a year or so. I had my breakdown over it last year. I don't wish dementia/Alzheimer's on my worst enemy. The hardest thing to watch was just the physical deterioration. It just really accelerated in the last month or so and we knew it was near. He went peacefully in his sleep which is the way to go I think.

No need to send any money. I appreciate the thought though. I'm down for a link as well BEN. Thanks a ton.

I know that in another thread that I sent my condolences,but I'm deeply sorry you're going through this 🙏

I'll never downplay anything like that ,but hopefully discussing wrasslin' with everyone on here and watching is therapeutic for you at least. I enjoy discussing it with you in this thread. Take care,buddy.

VN Store

Back