The WRASSLIN’ Thread

How do they keep doing this without breaking their necks?

Some of the stuff they did,it's amazing that they didn't. Back then,the talent level they had even without the Japanese talent was unreal. It's a shame women's wrestling in WWE wasn't booked as well and taken seriously back then as it is now.

Seems like that's been the case since he's came back. He's in serious need of a heel turn at this point. People aren't buying anything he's trying to sell.
Well he cut a full on heel promo last week in Chicago. He would have gotten huge heat anywhere else. I'll give him this though, no one has small feelings about him.

Well he cut a full on heel promo last week in Chicago. He would have gotten huge heat anywhere else. I'll give him this though, no one has small feelings about him.

That's for sure. Whether you love him or not, people will tune in to see what he does next. Yeah, being a Chicago guy, nobody was booing him whatever he said. He reminds me of Kevin Owens (who is making it work with Sami) A natural heel. His personality plays to it and it's easy to root against him.

Tony has to also realize that AEW's success doesn't hinge on CM Punk being a part of it. If he stays,make him a full blown heel that is in the upper midcard. Get some use out of him. At this point,they are stacked with other guys and gals that are much more entertaining. Of course I've never been a big fan anyway.

VN Store

Back