The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I'll accept it if he gets involved in the match instead. They really need to setup a match with him or let Nigel "put Brian out of the buisness".

I'd like to see a match with him and Brian. I got to watch him as Desmond Wolfe in TNA and he had some really good matches. A shame his career got cut short.

I think Claudio and Okada will run it back at All Out. I'd say that the match will be better. It didn't seem to get out of second gear last night even with the draw.

That being said,All Out has been one of AEWs better built up shows. I give Tony credit for this one.

I'd like to see a match with him and Brian. I got to watch him as Desmond Wolfe in TNA and he had some really good matches. A shame his career got cut short.

I think Claudio and Okada will run it back at All Out. I'd say that the match will be better. It didn't seem to get out of second gear last night even with the draw.

That being said,All Out has been one of AEWs better built up shows. I give Tony credit for this one.
Nigel's feud with Kurt Angle in TNA was one for the books.

It definitely felt like Okada and Claudio were holding back. I think we'll get that and Willso vs Stat fornthe CMLL belt at All Out.

Are you gonna try to watch it live? 1pm is a weird start time. It's the only annoying things about international PPVs.

Nigel's feud with Kurt Angle in TNA was one for the books.

It definitely felt like Okada and Claudio were holding back. I think we'll get that and Willso vs Stat fornthe CMLL belt at All Out.

Are you gonna try to watch it live? 1pm is a weird start time. It's the only annoying things about international PPVs.

I forgot about it starting at 1. I know London is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern US so I figured it would at least start at 4. That being said,I guess I'll catch it after church Sunday when it starts.

Wow! What just happened on Collision?!?! Big Bill just got over with those fans at the flip of a switch!! They turned on Hook. They did not expect that to happen. You could tell by the finish. That was something. That was a moment.

And Jeff Jarrett got a huge pop!!

Last edited:
Rampage had some beef this week. The Conglomeration vs Cage/Mortos/Johnny was a lot of fun and like an ROH vs TNA: All Stars match.

Things clicked throughout.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Wow! What just happened on Collision?!?! Big Bill just got over with those fans at the flip of a switch!! They turned on Hook. They did not expect that to happen. You could tell by the finish. That was something. That was a moment.

And Jeff Jarrett got a huge pop!!
Did you ever watch NXT UK?
England crowds are on another level. They were being ironic and "making" Bill at the same time.

Besides, I'm down for heel Hook.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back