The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I got to give credit to the trainers at NXT for their training of the female roster. I'm watching the second night of Great American Bash,and the ladies really seem to hold their own. They're actually better than some of the guys.

Another thing,Joe Hendry is massively over. I'd like to see a program with Ethan Page and him for the belt. They need someone who won't feel like a filler fued and Hendry matches that,and he's underrated in ring.

SummerSlam was pretty good. THe main event was pretty boring without the run ins and could have been shortened a bit. Just watching Sikoa do the same 3 moves for 45 minutes was not entertaining. So yeah, seems like Judgment Day is done. My favorite match of the night was Liv-Rhea.

SummerSlam was pretty good. THe main event was pretty boring without the run ins and could have been shortened a bit. Just watching Sikoa do the same 3 moves for 45 minutes was not entertaining. So yeah, seems like Judgment Day is done. My favorite match of the night was Liv-Rhea.
Judgment Day isn't done, Priest and Rhea are out but Liv joined.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I caught a bit of Dynamite last night. MJF is really going all in(pardon the pun) with the Mr. America gimmick. It reminds me of the Lex Express with Luger in WWE in the mid 90s with more success(and being a heel). I'm really starting to see the transformation with Storm as time goes on with this fued with May.

If I hadn't just moved a short time ago,it would have been a good first AEW show to attend that is relatively close. Next time.

Last edited:
Kevin Sullivan, a professional wrestler best known for his time with World Championship Wrestling, has died at the age of 74, World Wrestling Entertainment reported Friday morning.

Sullivan, also known for a time as The Taskmaster, frequently played the heel against such wrestlers as Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes and Chris Benoit. He was also a WCW World Tag Team Champion.

Kevin Sullivan, a professional wrestler best known for his time with World Championship Wrestling, has died at the age of 74, World Wrestling Entertainment reported Friday morning.

Sullivan, also known for a time as The Taskmaster, frequently played the heel against such wrestlers as Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes and Chris Benoit. He was also a WCW World Tag Team Champion.
Started out in Florida Championship Wrestling, the guy used to scare the **** out of me in my younger years. Then I met him in Gatlinburg and yes the guy is just as weird in person. Was also popular in Georgia Championship Wrestling.

One of my all-time favs. The battles with Abdullah, the craziness in Hawaii, the Dungeon of Doom, the wars with Benoit. And one of the great bookers of our time who learned under the tutelage of the great Eddie Graham. He will be missed, but his legacy will live on.

Last edited:
Lots of good matches between Rampage and Collision. Darby vs Butch on Rampage and BBG vs HoB were probably my favorites on each show.

I was horse laughing at Christian Cage's turtle neck ref shirt.

Glad we’re gonna get the triple trios match.

Rosa v Deonna was a good one.

Hologram tagging with Darby was so random, they’re clearly trying to push him on Collision.

VN Store

Back