The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Anybody known how long AEW and B/R Live take to get ppv replays up? I'm wondering if I can watch All Out after the Tennessee game Saturday, or if I'll have to wait until the next day.

Reactions: knoxvol52
This is going into a Magnum TA/Tully or Pillman/Austin territory. It's great.

I feel like Fletcher is going to bust out soon. Really was pulling for him vs. Okada.

Give me PAC and Ospreay all day man.

The finish of the Garcia/MJF segment gave me flashbacks to Raven.

I really hope that Takeshita and Okada get a long term feud and not just a match. They both need something.

Mox still leaving alot of questions unanswered.

Really good Dynamite once again.

I was reading some of the comments left on the YouTube video from last night. It's amazing how individuals really believe that was Strickland's childhood home.🤣🤣🤣

That really wouldn't surprise me. There's people that get really invested in this stuff. Goodness...

I'm enjoying this storyline though. Page makes a great heel to Swerve being a sympathetic babyface in this rivalry. It does have an old school feel to it which I like where it's extended over time with this hatred between two people. It has similar comparisons to Punk/Mcintyre.

It's the only match I'm interested in on the card because I know the rest is filler to build to WrestleDream.

That really wouldn't surprise me. There's people that get really invested in this stuff. Goodness...

I'm enjoying this storyline though. Page makes a great heel to Swerve being a sympathetic babyface in this rivalry. It does have an old school feel to it which I like where it's extended over time with this hatred between two people. It has similar comparisons to Punk/Mcintyre.

It's the only match I'm interested in on the card because I know the rest is filler to build to WrestleDream.
The card is pretty good for me.

Pac v Ospreay
Willow v Stat
Garcia v MJF

The 4 way Continental match will absolutely cook.

The card is pretty good for me.

Pac v Ospreay
Willow v Stat
Garcia v MJF

The 4 way Continental match will absolutely cook.

I forgot about the 4 way match. I hope Takeshita is apart of it and wins it. Ospreay is fun to watch whoever he's in the ring with. I can't wait until his match with Ricochet. I'm glad that there's a couple of womens matches. I'll probably watch it while checking out some college football.

I forgot about the 4 way match. I hope Takeshita is apart of it and wins it. Ospreay is fun to watch whoever he's in the ring with. I can't wait until his match with Ricochet. I'm glad that there's a couple of womens matches. I'll probably watch it while checking out some college football.
I think Tak will definitely be a part of it. I imagine OC and Briscoe end up the other two.

I actually wanna see Tak win the CC and take it off Okada then.

First match on Collision pissed me off. Archer should have won that match. They missed an opportunity with that one I think. Would have set up a feud between he and Briscoe over the ROH belt. And it would have given Archer something meaningful. Having him job to everyone, when his phrase is "everybody dies" is just not working man.

Why does AEW book their big men so fricking weak? Even Iron Savages. These two huge dudes should be in the tag title picture somewhere. They are pretty talented when the reigns are off of them. I like GYV and of course they are going to win that match, but damn... if I'm a big man, I am not sure AEW is the best place for me.

First match on Collision pissed me off. Archer should have won that match. They missed an opportunity with that one I think. Would have set up a feud between he and Briscoe over the ROH belt. And it would have given Archer something meaningful. Having him job to everyone, when his phrase is "everybody dies" is just not working man.

Why does AEW book their big men so fricking weak? Even Iron Savages. These two huge dudes should be in the tag title picture somewhere. They are pretty talented when the reigns are off of them. I like GYV and of course they are going to win that match, but damn... if I'm a big man, I am not sure AEW is the best place for me.
Iron Savages are good comedic jobbers. They did get a match on the Buy In tonight.

VN Store

Back