The WRASSLIN’ Thread

What a different PPV for AEW. THat was still very very good. Maybe the most violent PPV they have ever had. I am kind of perplexed with one finish though. You can probably figure out which one.

Moxley trying to suffocate Danielson or the steel chair and needle to Swerve? Both had me a bit perplexed to be honest. It was likely their most violent yet,i have to agree. I wasn't expecting it to go down like that. It was definitely interesting by wrasslin standards.

Moxley trying to suffocate Danielson or the steel chair and needle to Swerve? Both had me a bit perplexed to be honest. It was likely their most violent yet,i have to agree. I wasn't expecting it to go down like that. It was definitely interesting by wrasslin standards.

The needle I didn't get either. Did he just infect him with Ebola or something? But no. Not that one. Earlier.

All Out overdelivered. Incredible show.

MJF v Garcia- great booking here. MJF gets the needed win but Garcia looks good post-match.
Tag title and Continental matches were both solid. Love the Tak v Okada teases. Can't wait till that happens.
Stat v Willow- AEW women's street fights always deliver. One of the best feuds this year.
Mone v Shida- much better than Mone's All In match. Shida really is the ace of that division.
Perry v Danielson- Perry looked like a star. He's thriving in this role.
Hangman v Swerve- Wow

Very interested to see how this Mox angle plays out. Wheeler crying out for Bryan was a nice touch.

Last edited:
AEW has something with Mortos and Hologram. The Ourrunners continue to grow in me as well.

Pretty decent Collision.

I'm already high on them without watching too many of their matches with classic throwback promos like this.When I start playing WWE 2k24 again,I'll have to create them for my AEW show 😄

I'm already high on them without watching too many of their matches with classic throwback promos like this.When I start playing WWE 2k24 again,I'll have to create them for my AEW show 😄

AEW excels at "quirky" tag teams.

Now if they could just book big men. Maybe they should flip the script and have a separate "meat" title. Like a cruiser weight title but supersized.

VN Store

Back