These guys are delusional

Volanta

If you can stomach it hear how these guys are talking themselves and their fans into believing they have a shot. The comment section is hilarious. Not only do Tennessee fans travel to away and neutral site games well….we troll well too!!!!

72-7 Vols.

If you can stomach it hear how these guys are talking themselves and their fans into believing they have a shot. The comment section is hilarious. Not only do Tennessee fans travel to away and neutral site games well….we troll well too!!!!

72-7 Vols.

Honestly,I think your score prediction is a tad delusional but I'll allow it.

Eh, I just don't have a problem with them saying what they're saying.

I don't know. Hell, we ain't so far from the trash heap that I want to whistle past the graveyard on this one. They sound more or less like Tennessee talking heads sounded like from 2010-2020. They're 1-0, we're 1-0. Just don't really have a negative reaction here.

*EDIT* - I just skimmed the entire video to see if they said anything about Tennessee, and the closest thing I found was the guy on the left saying their execution in week 1 was nowhere near the level it would need to be to compete against a team like Tennessee on the following week. That, uh, that seems pretty fair to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

I don't know. Hell, we ain't so far from the trash heap that I want to whistle past the graveyard on this one. They sound more or less like Tennessee talking heads sounded like from 2010-2020. They're 1-0, we're 1-0. Just don't really have a negative reaction here.
We shall see my friend.

I don't know. Hell, we ain't so far from the trash heap that I want to whistle past the graveyard on this one. They sound more or less like Tennessee talking heads sounded like from 2010-2020. They're 1-0, we're 1-0. Just don't really have a negative reaction here.||

*EDIT* - I just skimmed the entire video to see if they said anything about Tennessee, and the closest thing I found was the guy on the left saying their execution in week 1 was nowhere near the level it would need to be to compete against a team like Tennessee on the following week. That, uh, that seems pretty fair to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They mentioned Tennessee coming up but will cover it more as the week progresses. I was more so referencing the way they rationalize a bad performance. Also in the comment section they were going back and forth with some folks and seem ardent in believing they will be a different team for game 2. We shall see.

VN Store

Back