These guys are delusional

Just listened to the crossover episode on Locked On Vols. They are pretty confident against our DBs and act like they are Swiss cheese. I know our DBs are not our strength but I think they are good enough to keep Grayson McCall and NC St in check. There's really only about 3 to 4 games I'm worried about our DBs.

Then they get really crazy and said JPjr was overrated and can get shutdown 1 on 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: john_deere123
See yall there. I will be the handsome guy in Orange.

Btw...if anyone is looking for a minor concern to worry about (i know how yall are) our kicker showed a very low trajectory on FGs and PATs. Almost missed a PAT also. Probably wont matter vs NCSU unless their 1 NFL caliber DTackle gets a hand on 1....but we are in danger of getting a kick blocked unless they get these kicks up higher at the LOS. UGA and Bama will both have exceptional athletes trying to block a kick. If I noticed, they surely know all about it from our film...
Careful Marcus..I did a poll and dared to ask if Vol fans wanted Max to be the #1 pk or Turbyville to get the job..I even threw in JT Carver or "other"(don't know who the other would be)...Since they were walk-ons I was curious..But apparently I am the only one..Besides you now😊

McCall did all his big things in the Sun Belt. This is Big Boy Ball. It won't be close by the fourth quarter. Advantage on Offense=Tennessee Advantage on Defense= Tennessee ST----Tennessee. ....... FANS---Tennessee. Cmon Man. I don't usually hype my team like this but I believe what I saw Saturday. Nico will light them up. And the defense will shut them down.
I was dead wrong, and you were dead right. Just came back here to give you credit and to admit I was way off base about this team. The offense and defense are as legitimate as it gets and should only improve as the season goes on. If we can stay healthy at QB, the sky is truly the limit.

I was dead wrong, and you were dead right. Just came back here to give you credit and to admit I was way off base about this team. The offense and defense are as legitimate as it gets and should only improve as the season goes on. If we can stay healthy at QB, the sky is truly the limit.

Thank You! This is something I am really happy to be right about.. As are all Vol Fans.... Helluva game, helluva team.

VN Store

Back