These guys are delusional

As long as we don’t approach this game lightly and stroll into Charlotte the way VT came into Nashville, we should win by 2 or 3 times the points spread. But it is a real game and we’ll see how our OL and DBs look against better competition than UTC.

See yall there. I will be the handsome guy in Orange.

Btw...if anyone is looking for a minor concern to worry about (i know how yall are) our kicker showed a very low trajectory on FGs and PATs. Almost missed a PAT also. Probably wont matter vs NCSU unless their 1 NFL caliber DTackle gets a hand on 1....but we are in danger of getting a kick blocked unless they get these kicks up higher at the LOS. UGA and Bama will both have exceptional athletes trying to block a kick. If I noticed, they surely know all about it from our film...

See yall there. I will be the handsome guy in Orange.

Btw...if anyone is looking for a minor concern to worry about (i know how yall are) our kicker showed a very low trajectory on FGs and PATs. Almost missed a PAT also. Probably wont matter vs NCSU unless their 1 NFL caliber DTackle gets a hand on 1....but we are in danger of getting a kick blocked unless they get these kicks up higher at the LOS. UGA and Bama will both have exceptional athletes trying to block a kick. If I noticed, they surely know all about it from our film...
Yeah, those knucklers won't get it. Surely we have some kickers better than that, otherwise welcome any walk-ons.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If you can stomach it hear how these guys are talking themselves and their fans into believing they have a shot. The comment section is hilarious. Not only do Tennessee fans travel to away and neutral site games well….we troll well too!!!!

72-7 Vols.

I mean what did you really expect them to say? Oh man we have zero chance and TN is just gonna blow us out of the water? If we were playing UGA this week would you just say oh we have no shot and they are gonna kill us? Come on.

Reactions: VolFanatic27
I just want to hear how they expect to slow our offense down. I haven’t seen any explanations for that. They can’t stay on the field all game and our DL has the bodies to force them out quickly.

What does that have to do with it?
A whole lot. Do I think we have a great team? Sure and I also think we will win. But we’re traveling to play a team that is supposed to be decent. We’re coming off of a win against Chattanooga and people are acting as if we’re untouchable. The thread reaembles the threads before we traveled to SC to get our teeth kicked in not to long ago. What it has to do with it is any team can struggle and lose a game they shouldn’t. A little humility ain’t all that bad.

If the last 15 years of TN football taught you anything it should’ve been to remain grounded. Do I think we win? Of course. Am I gonna be acting like an arrogant Alabama fan? I’ll pass.
I am grounded, but we also have a good coach now. Of course there’s a chance they’ll get the win, it’s just not a very high chance. I like our chances.

Clemson held GA to six till halftime. That’s not the worst look in the ACC. Clemson isn’t a bad team, they just had a rough 2nd half against a very good team. It happens
Klubnik is not good but I have no idea who they have behind him. I think if they had better qb play they would’ve been able to hang around with y’all longer kinda like Mizzou last yr.

Klubnik is not good but I have no idea who they have behind him. I think if they had better qb play they would’ve been able to hang around with y’all longer kinda like Mizzou last yr.
I agree, guys like Watson and Lawrence made a huge difference. They are still a dangerous and good team, but probably not to the level they once were. It’s not terribly surprising, guys like that don’t come around often.

I agree, guys like Watson and Lawrence made a huge difference. They are still a dangerous and good team, but probably not to the level they once were. It’s not terribly surprising, guys like that don’t come around often.
They don’t but there are still incredible qb’s out there, they’re just not landing them like UGA, TN, USC and OSU.

VN Store

Back