They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

Vermont Republicans to host 'Let's go Brandon' rally

In what initially was misreported as praise to NASCAR driver Brandon Brown, the Vermont GOP will host a "Let's go Brandon" event in the phrase's honor.

A rally is scheduled for Nov. 13 in Brandon's Central Park and is reportedly set to include free T-shirts, hats, and other swag for audience members.

Vermont Republicans to host 'Let's go Brandon' rally

I mean sure, you could point at the Afghanistan debacle and say that's as bad as it gets - but "worst in history" - Biden's approval rating is still higher than Donny's through the same amount in the first year and Donny didn't even have a pandemic to blame.

View attachment 410124

View attachment 410125

Those charts don't show what you think they do at all. All your charts show is that some people are willing to give a president the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to prove himself, and dems aren't in that group. Dems were negative on Trump and positive on Biden on day one.

Those charts don't show what you think they do at all. All your charts show is that some people are willing to give a president the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to prove himself, and dems aren't in that group. Dems were negative on Trump and positive on Biden on day one.

These "charts" are the snapshots in time that dictate how politicians construct legislation, vote and move party agendas.

Don't be naïve or one of these yahoo's that balk at polls 'cUz HillArY LoST aNd TheRe Waz a pOLL thAt onCe SaID sHE'd WIn' - these things move mountains in D.C.

Exactly. This is not a difficult concept for some while others struggle with it.

Reactions: AM64
'Let's go Brandon' cryptocurrency sees massive boom

"Let's go Brandon" to the moon?

A cryptocurrency digital coin labeled $LGB, which stands for the phrase "Let's go Brandon," went up 150%.

The cryptocurrency started trading publicly on Nov. 8, and in just a week, its price jumped from $0.00000034 to $0.0000009552, reported CoinMarketCap , a price-tracking website.

The cryptocurrency is "America's Coin," according to its website .

The digital coin is part of the mission to fight back "against the establishment, their mismanagement, and the financial fleecing of the American people," the website stated.

'Let's go Brandon' cryptocurrency sees massive boom

Yeah, that falls under the bloody mess part for me.

I'm wondering if we'll ever have a presidential candidate worth voting for ever again.
Yup, I am throwing my hat in the ring in 2024. watch this space for further announcements

Reactions: AshG
Since you engaged... I actually agreed with much of his domestic and foreign policy on its face, his economic policy - not so much as he spent far too much money. It's my opinion however that being president is about much more that partisan agenda and requires at least a modicum of character and something that passes for dignity. Donny took pride is his low rent divisiveness and has never revealed an ounce of observable integrity. Much of this could have been forgiven if he didn't revel in appealing to the lowest common denominator - he requires total loyalty and yet never reciprocated when push came to shove. He was a piece of human trash before he was elected and unsurprisingly never changed.

I take a lot of pride in my TDS.
And I guess you saw Banshee Hillary as some bastion of dignity then? 😂
Let’s all agree on one fact whether or not we lean left or right….the American political system never provided such a pair of toxic and disagreeable LOSERS as it gave us in 2016 ( well that is until 2020, which was maybe even WORSE). We all deserve better.

Let’s all agree on one fact whether or not we lean left or right….the American political system never provided such a pair of toxic and disagreeable LOSERS as it gave us in 2016 ( well that is until 2020, which was maybe even WORSE). We all deserve better.

Not at all - I don't quite understand this primal need to devolve into this us versus them tribalism. It's lazy thinking.

You're not the first to conflate thinking trump was a clown with being a Biden or Hillary fan, sadly you won't be the last.

Reactions: AshG

Notice how they deflect talking about Trump with, well I didn't like or I'm not a fan of so and so either, but they willfully vote for them. It's their way out of responsibility for the ineptness.

Not at all - I don't quite understand this primal need to devolve into this us versus them tribalism. It's lazy thinking.

You're not the first to conflate thinking trump was a clown with being a Biden or Hillary fan, sadly you won't be the last.
Washington DC has clowns aplenty and they sit on both sides of the aisle. We are in a „lesser of two evils“ time. One party however is almost too far gone barring a major shift in policy. Unfortunately their clueless response to the Virginia election debacle shows they are choosing to continue living in denial. Americans want a centerist policy. And the left refuses to see that.
I can find Republicans who support abortion rights and gay marriage. I can find NOT A SINGLE national Democrat who opposes either . Tell me which party has moderates. (To be fair, I honestly can’t name a pro gun control Republican either, so there is that)

Notice how they deflect talking about Trump with, well I didn't like or I'm not a fan of so and so either, but they willfully vote for them. It's their way out of responsibility for the ineptness.
Trump is horrid. Hillary is horrid. Biden is a non-entity. Happy?
But like I say, I will pick the flu if the alternative is leukemia.

Washington DC has clowns aplenty and they sit on both sides of the aisle. We are in a „lesser of two evils“ time. One party however is almost too far gone barring a major shift in policy. Unfortunately their clueless response to the Virginia election debacle shows they are choosing to continue living in denial. Americans want a centerist policy. And the left refuses to see that.
I can find Republicans who support abortion rights and gay marriage. I can find NOT A SINGLE national Democrat who opposes either . Tell me which party has moderates. (To be fair, I honestly can’t name a pro gun control Republican either, so there is that)

You state that "American's want a centrist." I agree.

Just to be clear, do you believe that trump was more moderate than biden? Or are you attributing the progressives (AOC, Talib etc) as that of the middle of the road "left" - while ignoring the Q embracing, Proud Boy right?

I think it's fascinating that that you literally believe the middle is on the right and you don't see how absurd that kind of take is.

Trump is horrid. Hillary is horrid. Biden is a non-entity. Happy?
But like I say, I will pick the flu if the alternative is leukemia.

So you agree with Septic but just on the opposite spectrum? If you don't like the candidate you will vote for the person if you dislike the other one worse?

I'm not sure I've reached that point. I generally find something I like about a candidate besides "He's not Trump or he's not Biden". I guess when that happens I will cross that bridge when I get there.

So you agree with Septic but just on the opposite spectrum? If you don't like the candidate you will vote for the person if you dislike the other one worse?

I'm not sure I've reached that point. I generally find something I like about a candidate besides "He's not Trump or he's not Biden". I guess when that happens I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Of course, that's what our elections have devolved into. These forums were saturated with people who claimed to voted for trump because he wasn't hillary.

I'm not sure what "spectrum" you speak of. I think they're all horrible, without qualification.

They didn't ban it at Neyland. Every time it started up at the UGA game, they found something to blast over the loud speakers. Songs, Commercials, PSA's.

Going up Cumberland on way out, someone had employed a mentally challenged man to sell FJB t-shirts.

They can keep banning whatever phrases they want and we will keep coming up with new ones. We can play this game every day for the next three years if they wish. „Let‘s Go Bran Flakes“

They didn't ban it at Neyland. Every time it started up at the UGA game, they found something to blast over the loud speakers. Songs, Commercials, PSA's.

Going up Cumberland on way out, someone had employed a mentally challenged man to sell FJB t-shirts.
Mentally challenged huh? Speaking of mentally challenged, shall we perhaps discuss the eponymous subject of said shirts?

Sad to see how far these institutions have fallen. Free speech should be protected at all cost. Especially speech we disagree with.

Reactions: 825VOL

VN Store

Back