They’re Banning FJB and Let’s Go Brandon

Let's face it, Lincoln had the worst first year in history and I don't see how that is disputable.

I'm glad you have whataboutism to hang your hat on.

It's not a whataboutisim - it's literally the crux of the comparison of the "worst in (recent)history " claim.

LOL leave it to you to whistle past that claim and then screech about a whataboutisim when objective proof is offered up to dispute the claim.

do better.

It's not a whataboutisim - it's literally the crux of the comparison of the "worst in (recent)history " claim.

LOL leave it to you to whistle past that claim and then screech about a whataboutisim when objective proof is offered up to dispute the claim.

do better.

TBH I haven't kept up with the discussion. Is it about the "worst 1st year president" or the "worst president polling data"? That would be 2 different discussions with one being completely meaningless.

Reactions: AM64
TBH I haven't kept up with the discussion. Is it about the "worst 1st year president" or the "worst president polling data"? That would be 2 different discussions with one being completely meaningless.

Come up with a better metric and get back to me. Until then we'll use what every party and politician look to when making decisions - polls.

Oh so rumors ARE back on the menu with you guys? I thought the Trumpers disavowed those as fakenews?

If you guys were capable of consistency, you'd be scary.
I mean is it really that hard to believe? Are you hoping it's not true?

Oh so rumors ARE back on the menu with you guys? I thought the Trumpers disavowed those as fakenews?

If you guys were capable of consistency, you'd be scary.

So it doesn't pass the smell test?

Camilla Parker Bowles can’t stop talking about Joe Biden’s ‘long fart’

President Biden let out a long, loud fart while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit.

Camilla Parker Bowles “hasn’t stopped talking about” the 78-year-old’s “long fart,” it has been reported.

Camilla Parker Bowles keeps talking about Biden fart at COP26

I mean is it really that hard to believe? Are you hoping it's not true?

That the POTUS was literally sh*tting himself? Of course I would hope that not to be true.

Yeah, I get why you guys would glom onto a rumor like that - I mean the same folks were waiting on the grassy knoll last week waiting for JFK Jr. to comeback from the dead.

You guys believe what you want to believe, put it out there as fact (claim you're not) and then whine about #fakenews when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm just looking for a little consistency.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That the POTUS was literally sh*tting himself? Of course I would hope that not to be true.

Yeah, I get why you guys would glom onto a rumor like that - I mean the same folks were waiting on the grassy knoll last week waiting for JFK Jr. to comeback from the dead.

You guys believe what you want to believe, put it out there as fact (claim you're not) and then whine about #fakenews when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm just looking for a little consistency.
You only answered half of my question. 🤣

And if it were a rumor about trump you'd 100% hope it's true. 🤣😅🤣🤣

Reactions: hog88
You only answered half of my question. 🤣

And if it were a rumor about trump you'd 100% hope it's true. 🤣😅🤣🤣

No, I wouldn't hope that anyone would sh*t themselves in public, save for Nick Saban.

Trumps public deifications flowed from his fingertips into his twitter feed.

Yes, we can agree that discussions with you are a waste of time.

I'm unsurprised by your deflection but I'm curious if you came up with that "zing" by yourself or if your elderly sitter helped.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I'm unsurprised by your deflection but I'm curious if you came up with that "zing" by yourself or if your elderly sitter helped.
Hey, I found out I'm one of you when I filled out the questionnaire in the "Political Compass" thread. Hell yeah brother!

Hey, I found out I'm one of you when I filled out the questionnaire in the "Political Compass" thread. Hell yeah brother!

Right leaning libertarian?

I'll bet a lot of folks find out they aren't what they thought they were.

Right leaning libertarian?

I'll bet a lot of folks find out they aren't what they thought they were.
200.gif

No, I wouldn't hope that anyone would sh*t themselves in public, save for Nick Saban.

Trumps public deifications flowed from his fingertips into his twitter feed.

You still haven't answered part one of my question. :)

Also, I guess I'm not emotionally fragile enough to let that twitter nonsense bother me. I enjoyed the $2.00 gas, the stable border, available products and goods, and low unemployment. The Twitter sh!t had no bearing on my life, the other stuff does.

Also, I guess I'm not emotionally fragile enough to let that twitter nonsense bother me. I enjoyed the $2.00 gas, the stable border, available products and goods, and low unemployment. The Twitter sh!t had no bearing on my life, the other stuff does.

You mention available goods, but some service industries are also struggling but not because of the supply chain but the pandemic. There a local car wash where the guy is now looking to sell because he just can't get workers anymore. Before the pandemic it was a thriving place to go. He had to be making a ton of money. It looks like he's just wanting to retire and get rid of a headache now. The hours have been reduced and he won't allow detailing because of staffing shortages.

What, if it's plausible? Of course its plausible. I watched Mark Stoops sh*t himself on TV Saturday night.

You aren't emotionally fragile enough to worry about the leader of the free world insulting American's for sport as long as the Walmart shelves are stocked? LOL, I guess that's about right.

No one's ever accused a trumper of worrying about anything but themselves.

You mention available goods, but some service industries are also struggling but not because of the supply chain but the pandemic. There a local car wash where the guy is now looking to sell because he just can't get workers anymore. Before the pandemic it was a thriving place to go. He had to be making a ton of money. It looks like he's just wanting to retire and get rid of a headache now. The hours have been reduced and he won't allow detailing because of staffing shortages.
Absolutely, services are in short supply. I'm more concerned with supplies though as my business depends on them. I'm trying to quote two of my products and I can't even get pricing on some of the items. I purchase large quantities of aluminum. Emailed one supplier this morning for a price. She quoted me November prices but said the price would be what it was at time of shipment. Leadtime was 23 weeks. I said why did you quote me November pricing if it's not valid? Never really got an answer.

What, if it's plausible? Of course its plausible. I watched Mark Stoops sh*t himself on TV Saturday night.

You aren't emotionally fragile enough to worry about the leader of the free world insulting American's for sport as long as the Walmart shelves are stocked? LOL, I guess that's about right.

No one's ever accused a trumper of worrying about anything but themselves.

You're the one that loses his sh!t about anything Trump. Not me. You have the emotional backbone of a 16 year old girl on her first period. I asked you once before what policies of Trump you disliked. You came up with nothing. All you complain about was "He's a meanie on Twitter" , "he hurts people feelwings!" You sh!t your pants every day on here because off your TDS. :)

You werent here for the Trump water carrying. Everything came with a "but Obama".

For the debate at hand, I think there is some merit to saying you dont see the effects of a president until after they leave. It's obviously not 0% the last guys fault, nor is it ever 100% this guys fault. I tend to put the blame on a sliding scale as the years go on. First year may be only 30% the current guys fault, but by his last year its 80%+ the current guys fault. Especially true for double term.

A good for instance is Covid. Biden isnt responsible for the state of the country due to Covid when he walked into office. But what he has done since is his fault. We can argue percentages till the cows come home, but I am pretty comfortable assigning 60% blame on Trump, 40% on Biden. And that percentage is going to shift fast because Biden has done nothing but continue Trumps policy. So 2022 Covid will be 65% Biden 35% Trump.

And this is just the vacuum of presidents, it gets way too complicated for back of napkin math to add in all the variables. But since it's a consistent metric it's fair.

Governors and mayors shut down the country while we were getting initial scope of the virus' infectiousness and lethality, not Trump. Relatively, Repub govs and mayors moved on while Dems continue chokeholds. After saying they didn't have the authority, Biden and Dems have gone all in on vax mandates, which Trump also didn't do and showed no inclination of should he have been re-elected. I'm not sure what Trump was to do differently.

I don't think presidents can be blamed for a 100-year pandemic, likely lab-created by the CCP who unleashed in on the world while covertly controlling it in their own borders. BUT...by the rule established by the left - deaths - Joe is leading 60-40. What he can be blamed for is talking out his arse before he got the reins and found out pandemics are hard.

I want that cancer cure he promised, too.

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
You're the one that loses his sh!t about anything Trump.
You and I have a very different definition about "losing ones sh*t", I mock him and his sycophants - because you're low hanging fruit.

Wipe your chin when you're done Bruce.

You have the emotional backbone of a 16 year old girl on her first period.
Did that make you feel better? This isn't the first time I've seen you hurl that gem, get some more material. Being unoriginal is so boorish.

I asked you once before what policies of Trump you disliked. You came up with nothing. All you complain about was "He's a meanie on Twitter" , "he hurts people feelwings!"
You did? Huh - It's possible I missed it since you rarely bring anything worthy to the table to discuss and usually devolve into personal insults (see above.) Why don't you ask me again?

You sh!t your pants every day on here because off your TDS. :)
I mean, I'm proud of my TDS - how is that shi**ing pants? Donny is a moron. Fortunately he was beaten fair and square by the American electorate who clearly believed the way I do. He's a loser.

Lol. He mad.

What do you bring? Your nothing but a useless troll. You're a closet liberal. Too embarrassed. Your go to... "not everything is binary, dude."

Like I said, You're a classic weak ass liberal that gets his feelwings hurt because of mean old Twump.

To hell with gas prices
To hell with a good economy
To hell with low unemployment
To hell with personal freedoms
To hell with a secure border
To hell with our citizens in Afghanistan
To hell with out allies

As long as we don't have mean tweets.

You're a pathetic loser liberal. I almost feel sorry for you but you bring it on yourself. You're even embarrassed of yourself or you would own up to it.

Look, I get it - you live in a black and white, us versus them world where anything outside of that requires at least a modicum of intellect and effort to reconcile. Likely, it's beyond your reach to correct. It simply escapes you. You don't know why, it just does. What's the old adage, the world needs ditch diggers too? I don't hold your limits against you, it's inherent. You can't help it, you're an intellectual ditch digger.

Objectively, you're lazy. So you apply labels and shirk the heavy lifting of understanding that life and political beliefs are made up of shades of gray. No, not everything is binary. You were able to regurgitate the concept - now maybe you can apply it. As you make your way into adulthood, maybe you'll learn how to deal with that in a way that doesn't involve unnecessary ad hominems.

Lol, I get it. I would be embarrassed as hell too if I was a closet liberal. Seriously, it's OK. Come out of that closet. It will be liberating. "But, but, but, I'm not a liberal dammit! I own a gun!" "iT's NOt bINaRy "

You're just a intellectually challenged liberal that is so emotionally weak that you obsess over Trump. Your obsession can't be good for you. It's has to affect your health.

Last edited:
Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back