Things I'm happy about today

Hell! Broke my dammed arm jumping my bicycle on dirt ramps. Dammed near broke my neck when I popped a wheelie and the the front wheel came off while it was off the ground. Stuck that landing... literally. Lol

I remember riding on the sidewalk and taking a turn fast and going in the grass between the sidewalk and street. Hit a hole, flew over the handlebars, looked up and saw my bike flying over my head.

A funny one when I was older and did a lot of mountain biking. Was going down a steep trail and did an endo. I somehow landed on my feet and had no choice but to run downhill fast until I could slow my momentum.

I remember riding on the sidewalk and taking a turn fast and going in the grass between the sidewalk and street. Hit a hole, flew over the handlebars, looked up and saw my bike flying over my head.

A funny one when I was older and did a lot of mountain biking. Was going down a steep trail and did an endo. I somehow landed on my feet and had no choice but to run downhill fast until I could slow my momentum.
That is some circus chit right there.

Ain't no fun seeing your bike over your head while unattached.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
When rollerblades were new, I witnessed some lovely twenty-somethings don helmets, wrist guards, elbow and knee pads to try them out on park paths. Not 100 yards on rollerblades, one lost her balance and plunked down hard. Her synthetic short shorts provided no protection. She busted her cocccyx. Off to the hospital they went.

Want to learn to longboard? Wait til winter. Wear full hockey gear.

Reactions: malinoisvol
When rollerblades were new, I witnessed some lovely twenty-somethings don helmets, wrist guards, elbow and knee pads to try them out on park paths. Not 100 yards on rollerblades, one lost her balance and plunked down hard. Her synthetic short shorts provided no protection. She busted her cocccyx. Off to the hospital they went.

Want to learn to longboard? Wait til winter. Wear full hockey gear.
A pain in the coccyx is no laughing matter. When that thang hurts... O LAWD!

Oh! Oh! Oh!! Details woman! Details!
I have a crank can opener. It’s been messed up for awhile and a real chore opening up #10 cans. After months (yes, I’m still doing my documentation), the head Jack a&& of Maintenence took it and changed the blade and declared it was fixed. Nope, it was worse. I then asked his mini me to see if he could fix it. He oiled the wheels of it and declared it fixed last week. I had to open 10 of those cans today and it about wore me out doing so and of course, made me pissed. My cooks kept telling me the blade was wrong, so I asked my boss to see what it was like. She was appalled. Meanwhile I have a 18 server that’s been working on the side to catch up work these two geniuses haven’t done (their multiple smoke breaks get in the way). I asked my server to look at it and see what he could do. He fixed it within 15 minutes! That mad me even madder (because it was so easy to fix). So I marched myself back to their smoking area (sure enough, there they were). My boss just happened to be there, getting on to them about something. I excused myself and told them that not to worry, my can opener is now fixed and working like a charm and who fixed it. My boss asked me how, I said because some dumba$$ put the blade on backwards and looked at them. The mini me had made comments that he thinks all I do is sit behind a desk. Wrong thing to say, I told them better than sitting on my ass all day in a smoking area and drawing a paycheck. I also reminded my boss, as soon everything opens back up and I see the owners, what I will do, (thank goodness, they respect my opinion)

I have a crank can opener. It’s been messed up for awhile and a real chore opening up #10 cans. After months (yes, I’m still doing my documentation), the head Jack a&& of Maintenence took it and changed the blade and declared it was fixed. Nope, it was worse. I then asked his mini me to see if he could fix it. He oiled the wheels of it and declared it fixed last week. I had to open 10 of those cans today and it about wore me out doing so and of course, made me pissed. My cooks kept telling me the blade was wrong, so I asked my boss to see what it was like. She was appalled. Meanwhile I have a 18 server that’s been working on the side to catch up work these two geniuses haven’t done (their multiple smoke breaks get in the way). I asked my server to look at it and see what he could do. He fixed it within 15 minutes! That mad me even madder (because it was so easy to fix). So I marched myself back to their smoking area (sure enough, there they were). My boss just happened to be there, getting on to them about something. I excused myself and told them that not to worry, my can opener is now fixed and working like a charm and who fixed it. My boss asked me how, I said because some dumba$$ put the blade on backwards and looked at them. The mini me had made comments that he thinks all I do is sit behind a desk. Wrong thing to say, I told them better than sitting on my ass all day in a smoking area and drawing a paycheck. I also reminded my boss, as soon everything opens back up and I see the owners, what I will do, (thank goodness, they respect my opinion)
YES!!!!!

evil_orb_by_blackhawk00021_d1ifle1-fullview.jpg

5bICjSKSTnXXbVbqMEGZBeMMY6o3FGM4s34ujJmFWbRK4g-diKYoC0UvNo5DeIztxW_a6-Z8VQG7S2AjqSj4huMemDdxcOrqbxgJRcHMM3iIwJ7SYCAezi4

VN Store

Back