Things I'm happy about today

been fairly disgusted at the price of ac filters here lately...used to buy 10 or so at a time....wasn't aware how price had shot up on those until I looked the other day

I ran across this from Sam's tonight and wanted to share if anyone is looking for these right now. I screencapped several of the sizes available.

Edit: This is the 3-month one.sams air filter.jpg

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Our youth choir usually does all the singing on Wednesdays. One of my favorite songs is called "through it all", and I didn't know they had been practicing it, or that Charity was gonna be doing lead. Wife and her didn't tell me, because they wanted it to be a surprise. They did that song, and she absolutely did a great job, kid can sing. It made me happy.

Our youth choir usually does all the singing on Wednesdays. One of my favorite songs is called "through it all", and I didn't know they had been practicing it, or that Charity was gonna be doing lead. Wife and her didn't tell me, because they wanted it to be a surprise. They did that song, and she absolutely did a great job, kid can sing. It made me happy.
:)

Reactions: joevol33
I love that song too.

Reactions: joevol33
.... that there people who know how to pray

urgent request: daughter-in-laws first cousin in in NYC today for surgery to remove vital organs in 18-month cancer battle. his name is brad, about 35 with two children under 6. is fromMissouri and seems to be among those who are the bravest on this earth.

just saw h his pre-surgery post on caring bridge. it was quite moving and quoted lyrics from a dierks bentley song that he repeats to himself daily.

urgent request: daughter-in-laws first cousin in in NYC today for surgery to remove vital organs in 18-month cancer battle. his name is brad, about 35 with two children under 6. is fromMissouri and seems to be among those who are the bravest on this earth.

just saw h his pre-surgery post on caring bridge. it was quite moving and quoted lyrics from a dierks bentley song that he repeats to himself daily.
Wow. Definitely praying. So young.

How awful! Will pray

I didn't see this before I qouted you in the prayer thread, but I'll definitely be praying.

Prayers up!

View attachment 295097I'm happy I found me a good used mower. I really hated to buy one, but I do need it to help cut up leaves later. If it wasn't for that, I'd stick with my push mower.
You sound like me, I’m a penny pincher and wait till it’s absolutely necessary for me to buy something.

VN Store

Back