Things I'm happy about today

They reveal truth. The truth in this pole is, while ketchup is fine for certain items, it does not belong anywhere near a hotdog. **UNLESS** you are :
A. 12 or younger
B. Dumb
C. Starving and must eat to live and nothing else is available.
D. All the above
Well, we know big O is a little older than 12. Is he starving?

Reactions: BigO95
They reveal truth. The truth in this pole is, while ketchup is fine for certain items, it does not belong anywhere near a hotdog. **UNLESS** you are :
A. 12 or younger
B. Dumb
C. Starving and must eat to live and nothing else is available.
D. All the above
as far as C goes, I'd rather just eat the hot dog plain if kethcup is the only option. Do I somehow still starve without putting ketchup on it?

Reactions: BigO95
son and wife expecting. they have two boys, the oldest nearly 4 and the other 18 months younger. we're about an 8-hour drive away andwe're preparing to fill in for the boys' nanny, who is socially distancing after nearly a week at a resort area.
thanks so much for prayers, wife's cousin still in icu
in nyc

I'm happy I found some homegrown tomatoes! Older couple had asign in their driveway, so I stopped and bought a bag full

Reactions: GordonC
I'm happy I found some homegrown tomatoes! Older couple had asign in their driveway, so I stopped and bought a bag full
We had our first one big enough for slicing (for hamburgers) tonight. We've had some smaller ones from containers on salads, but this was the first of (I hope many) slicers....one of my fav parts of summer.

Growing up we had on the the dinner table from the garden, sliced tomato, radishes, slicied raw onion, and my favorite.. sliced cucumber soaked in vinegar and sugar water with a sprig of dill.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back