Things I'm happy about today

Pretty PIZZZZZZED on Sat when the mobile whiteboard I bought for home to make notes for my students while filming video lectures went kaput (old model, new in box, got it on the cheap yada yada)....whole freaking nib fell out of the battery-operated pen and, of course, my boys (dogs) go after anything that hits the floor....wrestled it away from one....lucky he didn't swallow it....pen can't be replaced or fixed....equipment is c. 2010....so that was money down the crapper....on impulse I got me another pen that will work with Windows 10.....ordered it Saturday.....got here today.....did a little MS Paint thing with the second pic HAHA

newpad.PNG

20200831_193318.jpg

Pretty PIZZZZZZED on Sat when the mobile whiteboard I bought for home to make notes for my students while filming video lectures went kaput (old model, new in box, got it on the cheap yada yada)....whole freaking nib fell out of the battery-operated pen and, of course, my boys (dogs) go after anything that hits the floor....wrestled it away from one....lucky he didn't swallow it....pen can't be replaced or fixed....equipment is c. 2010....so that was money down the crapper....on impulse I got me another pen that will work with Windows 10.....ordered it Saturday.....got here today.....did a little MS Paint thing with the second pic HAHA

View attachment 303543

View attachment 303544
Well done firestorm!

About to eat sushi. Topped off with a Sapporo.
strong west wind has blown the smoke from Cali here... hard to breath and see.

View attachment 303543

View attachment 303544
wtf

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back