Things I'm happy about today

That's the thing about fish 'n' chips. No hush puppies. Not only should hush puppies accompany fried fish, they should be good hush puppies, the kind youngsters will wrestle over.

That's the thing about fish 'n' chips. No hush puppies. Not only should hush puppies accompany fried fish, they should be good hush puppies, the kind youngsters will wrestle over.
Then it would be fish and hush puppies, not fish 'n' chips which is an English concoction served with malted vinegar.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Then it would be fish and hush puppies, not fish 'n' chips which is an English concoction served with malted vinegar.
You are narrow minded or just being prickly. Neither are admirable. Hush puppies are not named in the dishes with which they are commonly served, and yet they can make the meal all the more satisfying.

You are narrow minded or just being prickly. Neither are admirable. Hush puppies are not named in the dishes with which they are commonly served, and yet they can make the meal all the more satisfying.
And they aren't part of fish 'n' chips. But hush puppies, good ones, can be served as a main course as far as I am concerned.

giphy.gif

My mother is in her 80's and in a nursing home. My father is in his 80's and has a bad heart but still gets around fairly well. We haven't been able to visit mom for over 5 months. Got some good news today - the nursing home is setting up a room for my dad and I to visit my mom Friday. Hopefully it will go well.

My mother is in her 80's and in a nursing home. My father is in his 80's and has a bad heart but still gets around fairly well. We haven't been able to visit mom for over 5 months. Got some good news today - the nursing home is setting up a room for my dad and I to visit my mom Friday. Hopefully it will go well.
I’m so happy to hear that.

Sweet!!

AWESOME news!!!

VN Store

Back