This coaching staff

Edixon2

Honest question is there a single good assistant coach on this team besides Elklear/Gardner/abeln?
Hazle trash
Banks trash besides maybe this year
Sims can’t land a recruit to save his life
pope Wr seems to not get any separation
Elerbee only one elite Prospect in 4 years.. line not great with most of his players
Inge-TBD
Willie… need I say more

I’m slightly inebriated, but my God most of our coaching staff is pathetic

Honest question is there a single good assistant coach on this team besides Elklear/Gardner/abeln?
Hazle trash
Elerbee only one elite Prospect in 4 years.. line not great with most of his players
Inge-TBD
Willie… need I say more

I don’t think anyone can say with certainty that there is.
If they do there really isn’t any evidence to support it

I don't think our coaching staff is pathetic. I especially don't think Banks is pathetic. I think Banks has done a great job this year, and in other years was asked to run a defense that had to be on the field for 40-45 minutes per game. Considering what he had to work with, I just can't lay a lot of blame on the guy.

I don't know, I get that people are frustrated and angry, but this staff has done a lot of good in the last three years and I don't see this loss as defining them any differently. The season might define them, definitely, but this loss alone doesn't change my opinion on any of them.

Elerbee, Pope, and Willie have been huge disappointments. They aren’t producing positive results. Quite the opposite. Heupel might need to think about going a different route with them.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I don't think our coaching staff is pathetic. I especially don't think Banks is pathetic. I think Banks has done a great job this year, and in other years was asked to run a defense that had to be on the field for 40-45 minutes per game. Considering what he had to work with, I just can't lay a lot of blame on the guy.

I don't know, I get that people are frustrated and angry, but this staff has done a lot of good in the last three years and I don't see this loss as defining them any differently. The season might define them, definitely, but this loss alone doesn't change my opinion on any of them.
Our OL is and has been a issue pretty much 4 years now. IMO your top notch offensive linemen go elsewhere due to the warp speed offense Heupel runs. How many NFL teams runs this offense?

Reactions: 08Vol
Our head ball coach is good, but he is still green to the SEC and needs some help. Can't keep having these clunkers every year.

After seeing the same mistakes in back to back games with a bye week sandwiched in between, I don’t have a lot of faith things will be corrected. We kinda are what we are at this point.

The clock management on the last drive was abysmal.

The defense played good enough to win. The offense only scoring 14 points is pathetic.

If it was just because Hyatt was a generational talent then surely he’d be seeing the field in the NFL, but he’s not. Even on a bad NFL team.
NFL and college are different worlds.
Hyatt was a generational “college “ talent that had the speed and skill to get open deep 4-5 times a game.
All you needed was a QB to get him the ball.

After seeing the same mistakes in back to back games with a bye week sandwiched in between, I don’t have a lot of faith things will be corrected. We kinda are what we are at this point.

The defense played good enough to win. The offense only scoring 14 points is pathetic.
I concur...Pitiful.

Heupel is in a hard place he is growing as a coach which is not easy. Look what Kirby Smart went through at UGA or Beamer hell or even Pittman. It is a lot that goes into this kind of Job at time Heupel was tooo aggressive when he first got here now he is trying not to be. It is difficult to grow on easily one of the hardest jobs in the planet

Reactions: feathersax
Hazle trash
Inge-TBD
Willie… need I say more

Banks is not trash.

Stupid take.

Hazle trash
Inge-TBD
Willie… need I say more

Banks isn’t trash but he also has some dumb formations at times. Why we aren’t stacking the box on a backup QB is beyond me

The defense played good enough to win. The offense only scoring 14 points is pathetic
“The defense played good enough to win. The offense only scoring 14 points is pathetic.”
Bad look for the offense, especially when Vandy hangs 40 on Bama the same day.

VN Store

Back