This is not normal: Trump's tweet storm

Oh, cool! Tweets from the brand saying that the brand is doing well! No non-anecdotal quantitative evidence to back it up!

Yes, the numbers are generally correct. I just never trust party mouthpieces.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Oh, cool! Tweets from the brand saying that the brand is doing well! No non-anecdotal quantitative evidence to back it up!

Yes, the numbers are generally correct. I just never trust party mouthpieces.
It's hard to trust anything these days but it's how they have to get the message out. CNN and MSNBC won't report it straight. You know that.

The question a Republican should ask themselves: If a Democratic president acted exactly like Trump would you be concerned? Also, Kelly is George's wife. Do they talk among themselves and say "he is cray cray" and then she plays innocent for the public and lets him do the dirty work? How does that marriage work?
No matter which way you flip or twist things Trump is always a better alternative than Hillary. No one is saying he is perfect but he’s the best option right now.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Completely two different subjects. You also ignore the fact McCain shopped the dossier to the media trying to get it distributed BEFORE the election. yeah, sure you could maybe play it off an his desire for national security if he ONLY gave it to the FBI but shopping it around to different media outlets blows that out of the water.
One correction from something I saw tonight:

McCain didn’t give the dossier to media before the election. This was a lie by Trump.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump blames media for his McCain rant

I knew that seemed outlandish. If he had wanted it published before the election he could have done it.

VN Store

Back