This is the year

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
This is the year we bring pride back to the big orange. This is the year we give our ALL for Tennessee. This is the year we restore our relevance. This is the year to back a winning coach. This is OUR year. (not saying 14-0).

Reactions: 6 people
This is our year to win 7-8 games. Rome wasn't built in a week, or something like that.

if we win 7-8 games, I'll be ecstatic. Not saying that should be an expectation at Tennessee, but well, this year it is. That's the extremely successful mark right there. 8 wins should garner Jone Coach of the Year honors nationally.

if we win 7-8 games, I'll be ecstatic. Not saying that should be an expectation at Tennessee, but well, this year it is. That's the extremely successful mark right there. 8 wins should garner Jone Coach of the Year honors nationally.

8 wins isnt really out of the realm of possibility even for this year and the coach of the year comments are getting ridiculous. If he wins 10 then yeah. Someone shouldnt be COTY or declared the next Neyland for achieving something reasonably attainable....7 wins would mean we played to our talent level. Nothing more,Nothing less. Id be content with 6-7 and decently happy about 8 but i wouldnt be satisfied or "ecstatic" like most would

8 wins isnt really out of the realm of possibility even for this year and the coach of the year comments are getting ridiculous. If he wins 10 then yeah. Someone shouldnt be COTY or declared the next Neyland for achieving something reasonably attainable....7 wins would mean we played to our talent level. Nothing more,Nothing less. Id be content with 6-7 and decently happy about 8 but i wouldnt be satisfied or "ecstatic" like most would

8 wins is completely out of the realm of possibility.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back