Tickets for Sale or Free

Checking to see if any season holders got Omaha tickets through the university. I got an email saying my request would be filled but I don’t see my seats.

Checking to see if any season holders got Omaha tickets through the university. I got an email saying my request would be filled but I don’t see my seats.
I got mine but same boat as far as not having the actual tickets. I called the ticket office yesterday cause I was confused on the charges and they ensured me I was charged once and told me I was 302 or 322 (can’t remember what he said) on our side in the official home section.

I got mine but same boat as far as not having the actual tickets. I called the ticket office yesterday cause I was confused on the charges and they ensured me I was charged once and told me I was 302 or 322 (can’t remember what he said) on our side in the official home section.
The charge on my credit card doesn’t match the invoice so I’m still confused on what I’m getting.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Anyone know the status/chances of possibly getting 2 tix for Wed afternoon's game? The wife and I will be coming through Nebraska that day on our way out to Wyoming and got to thinking - why not?

Anyone know the status/chances of possibly getting 2 tix for Wed afternoon's game? The wife and I will be coming through Nebraska that day on our way out to Wyoming and got to thinking - why not?
Should be tickets outside the stadium. Also check secondary sites tomorrow with the loser of FL State and UNC dumping tickets.

Tickets are readily available on Ticketmaster with excellent seats at $75 and get in seats at $25 for Wednesday’s game. Will likely be cheaper on Wed AM especially with rain forecasted.

The championship series tickets are going to be nutso if it is Vols vs A&M. A&M fans are out in full force and were rocking the stadium tonight against UK. Would be nice to clinch the final spot before A&M so that tickets can be booked.

It will be Blue Bell north if they make it to the final series.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I decided to do a thread just for this. I have two that will be available almost every midweek game except probably ETSU.
I have 2 for this Tuesday and Wednesday. FREE. Let me know. I can't complain and not be a part of it.
preacherman20, With a friend, I met you Saturday evening in Marriott lobby, You took a photo of us with Kirby in front of the OmaVols sign there. By chance, do you know of anyone up there with two extra tix for today? If so, I can bring cash and meet back in lobby again. Thx for the help!

If we make it to the championship series, I need two for Sunday. I'm coming from Knoxville. I'll miss Saturday game, but I wanna be there for at least 1 of them.

Standing request:

I will need 2 tickets for every game this weekend. I am leaving Friday afternoon. Feel free to email, message, reply, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, etc.

In fact, I hope to get several tickets and help other Tennessee fans (only) get tickets at cost.

SMS me at

VOL 803 7353

Standing request:

I will need 2 tickets for every game this weekend. I am leaving Friday afternoon. Feel free to email, message, reply, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, etc.

In fact, I hope to get several tickets and help other Tennessee fans (only) get tickets at cost.

SMS me at

VOL 803 7353
Line me up after @fryeguy93 or sell him two extras to get to me…whatever it takes…let’s gooooooo!

502-320-3562

Last edited:

VN Store

Back