Tickets for Sale or Free

I’ve got 4 in LF row 4 seats 5-8. Cheapest on the internet. $90 cheaper than any non general admission seat on the internet. Text 615-692-4728 if interested. I also have 6 SRO available but will probably use those unless offer is good.

Reactions: KptVFL
I’ve got 4 in LF row 4 seats 5-8. Cheapest on the internet. $90 cheaper than any non general admission seat on the internet. Text 615-692-4728 if interested. I also have 6 SRO available but will probably use those unless offer is good.
What’re you asking for the set?

I'm interested in 4 for Saturday.

Cheapest thing that would get us in the door and have a seat.

Would like to take my 2 youngest boys(would be their 1st game) and wife if I can make it work without having to sell a kidney. 😆

I still have mine for Saturday. 4 seats $700 for all section LF2 row 4 seats 5-8. 6 Standing room only $100 each. Text 615-692-4728. Cheapest by far on the internet.

Reactions: JcVol865
Looks like there is a public sale for supers tickets on ticketmaster starting 10am today. I've heard it is less than 100 SRO tickets, but could be a chance to get tickets at face value.

Update:

4 Saturday section LF3 Row 4 seats 5-8. $640 - $160/ticket
3 Standing room only full tournament Fri/Sat/Sun if needed $200
3 Standing room only Saturday $90

Still way cheaper then secondary sites

Text 615-692-4728 if interested. Open to any offers for other Tennessee tickets trades.

If standing room only is $119 from school Nobody should complain when someone is selling premium seats for $300-400.

I get it. Are going for $300+ for 1 seat for Saturday on Ticketmaster. Guess I should say are asking that.... remains to be seen what they actually go for.

I just looked to try and take the boys. Over $1200 for that 1 game! That's more than my mortgage.

Update:

4 Saturday section LF2 Row 3- Sold
3 Standing room only full tournament Fri/Sat/Sun if needed $180
6 Standing room only Saturday $90

Text 615-692-4728 if interested. Open to any offers for other Tennessee tickets trades.

I'm interested in 4 for Saturday.

Cheapest thing that would get us in the door and have a seat.

Would like to take my 2 youngest boys(would be their 1st game) and wife if I can make it work without having to sell a kidney. 😆
Yeah, I was going to drive up to Knoxville from Alabama but just not gonna swing that cost playing the aces. Hats off to the ones that do.

Update:

5 SRO for Sat $80 each $350 for all 5

VN Store

Back