Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

View attachment 526548
Tiffany made me this, she's so good at this stuff, it's called a love explosion box. You open it up, and it kinda blows up like flower petals with pictures, and a caption of the memory. You could probably Google better than I can explain it, but she worked hard on it. Had pics from us dating, kids born, first football game in Neyland that she went with me, etc. She got me some other cool stuff I love, Tennessee gear!, But nothing beats this.she absolutely loved her ring, I've never seen her that happy over a gift.
Sweeet!!

We got the results in her portal, but the appointment isn't until Friday. From best we can tell from the language, there is scar tissue. Something else in there we don't understand, but they did call her today to tell her they've changed her appointment from the PA to the Dr. That kinda worried us, may be something else going on.

We got the results in her portal, but the appointment isn't until Friday. From best we can tell from the language, there is scar tissue. Something else in there we don't understand, but they did call her today to tell her they've changed her appointment from the PA to the Dr. That kinda worried us, may be something else going on.
Praying it's for the expertise.

Hang in there Joe and be as strong as you can be for her. Praying for you all 🙏🏻

VN Store

Back