Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Little update, tonight is her last treatment for now. Nurse is coming tomorrow to give her the one that stays in your system for two weeks, but she won't be doing the others. We're hoping and praying that after the two week dose, she'll be okay. Just say a little prayer for her, she has a slight reaction to the two week one, so she'll be getting a dose of IV Benadryl as well.

Little update, tonight is her last treatment for now. Nurse is coming tomorrow to give her the one that stays in your system for two weeks, but she won't be doing the others. We're hoping and praying that after the two week dose, she'll be okay. Just say a little prayer for her, she has a slight reaction to the two week one, so she'll be getting a dose of IV Benadryl as well.
Praying

Treatment went pretty good today. Had a little trouble breathing, and heart rate went up high, but benadryl knocked her out most of the evening. She's currently doing a bag 9f fluids, and may do one tomorrow, then she'll deaccess her port hopefully for a while.

Came home from work. She started having some hives and breathing issues again, usually takes a couple of days for this one to stop messing with her. Girls are at an away swim meet, I have time to use or lose before next week, so I used some

I just love me some Zoey. Cocoa is cool and all but I prefer full sized dogs.
She cracks me up. She's very clingy, like under my feet while I'm making sausage and eggs right now. She wants picked up and cuddled like Cocoa, will run to the window and cry if you go outside without her. It just tickles me the way she wants attention.

She cracks me up. She's very clingy, like under my feet while I'm making sausage and eggs right now. She wants picked up and cuddled like Cocoa, will run to the window and cry if you go outside without her. It just tickles me the way she wants attention.
Are you talking about @Souce ?

VN Store

Back