TikTok is too influential

It’s just a moral panic de jour. Meta and Google seem to benefit the most and they’re very fed friendly. If the feds have your data there’s a good chance the Chinese do as well and the government I fear most is the closest.

Who is even supposed to be able to buy TikTok? Tech giants are the only realistic and capable options but those kinds of mergers are exactly what everybody wants to avoid

Reactions: Wireless1
Who is even supposed to be able to buy TikTok? Tech giants are the only realistic and capable options but those kinds of mergers are exactly what everybody wants to avoid
I think Blackrock owns a big piece now. I don’t see Elon coming in. Gotta be Truth Social.

It’s just a moral panic de jour. Meta and Google seem to benefit the most and they’re very fed friendly. If the feds have your data there’s a good chance the Chinese do as well and the government I fear most is the closest.
Meta and google would sell their family for sacrifice if the be friends with the gov. We're are definitely living in the last days of a free country

VN Store

Back