Tim Banks to MTSU?

I want Mason
I like him as a coach but I was at the Vanderbilt Tennessee basketball game in Nashville right after he was announced as their coach. He got a ceremony at halftime during the game and came out and pointed at the Tennessee fan section and said a bunch of nonsense about how they’re gonna shut us up etc on the football field. Hated him since lol

I like him as a coach but I was at the Vanderbilt Tennessee basketball game in Nashville right after he was announced as their coach. He got a ceremony at halftime during the game and came out and pointed at the Tennessee fan section and said a bunch of nonsense about how they’re gonna shut us up etc on the football field. Hated him since lol
Just coach speak. All is forgiven lol

I respect that, but I don’t respect him trotting a female kicker onto the field for liberal clout. I’m not against female kickers if they beat out the guys. But there were better kickers on the roster.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to lose Banks and thinks he has done a good job?

Tim Banks defense in 2023 yards per play allowed: 29th in the country

Derek Mason, the guy the fans are in love with, yards per play allowed in 2022 at Okie State: 92nd in the country

VN Store

Back