TN vs Oklahoma opens at +3.5

That's bold, all I'm gonna say
If this Vol team, rolls into Norman Oklahoma, and throttles the Sooners, get ready, because the hype machine is going to be insane and the next 2 games against the gators and tide, in Neyland stadium, are going to be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Edit.
I forgot about Arkansas

If it hits double digits I’m taking the points. I don’t know why, I just have the feeling they’ll be ready for Tennessee. I don’t think they’ve been sandbagging, I don’t think they’re as good as some of them or Vol fans thought they might be, but I feel certain they’ve had this one circled given their first 3 opponents. Tennessee has too I’m sure. I think this has a 38-34 type of feel to it and that score could go either way.

If it hits double digits I’m taking the points. I don’t know why, I just have the feeling they’ll be ready for Tennessee. I don’t think they’ve been sandbagging, I don’t think they’re as good as some of them or Vol fans thought they might be, but I feel certain they’ve had this one circled given their first 3 opponents. Tennessee has too I’m sure. I think this has a 38-34 type of feel to it and that score could go either way.
Vols by 20

Reactions: VolunteerVFL
There are going to be so many emotions tied to this game!
Oklahoma’s first chance to prove themselves in their new big boy conference...
Heupel returning to his Alma Mater, who he has mixed feelings about...
One thing Vegas can’t account for is emotion.
I just hope Heupel can find it in himself to not change his approach

Oklahoma has a Linebacker issue. They play disciplined but they play slow. I feel we will utilize 12 personnel and slip out the TE on 11. Look for the TE’s to have a big game on Saturday.

I don’t think he will. Just like he said last night, opponents are nameless and score is scoreless. I think he was speaking more on this week than last night. He is all business
Am I the only on that thinks Heupel seems a little more serious and business like this season?
Not that he wasn’t in the past, he just seems different somehow.
🤷‍♂️

Am I the only on that thinks Heupel seems a little more serious and business like this season?
Not that he wasn’t in the past, he just seems different somehow.
🤷‍♂️
Nah, I see it for sure. He was on that competitor thing last night too. He just wants competitors on his team and that’s what he has. Those DBs were punishing those kids.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back