'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

KL is actually seems like one of the more low key dudes this cycle. Of all the dudes targeted by the twitter graphic campaign thing, he's one of the few that didn't retweet it, didn't respond to comments, etc. Isn't doing a ton of interviews after visits, isn't giving too much away. I'm kinda starting to think he really isn't into all the attention.

bUt He'S a MiLLenNiaL

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Most of our fans are actually football savvy, the internet is not indicative of our or any fan base. Our fan base is much bigger than this board, this board is a needle in a big orange haystack compared to the rest of our fanbase. Not a more loyal fanbase in the country and has stood the test of time. VFL is what most of us are!!!! GBO!!!!!

I know it's HB that said it, but knowing VolTwitter, I'd really rather have everyone STFU about it and let the commits happen when the time is right. There's a whole idiom about this-- counting eggs before they turn into chickens. It's a really old saying, but it's kinda true.
Don’t count your eggs before they hatch bc they maybe velociraptors.

although he's retweeting everything under the sun Miami right now so who knows.
I think we’ve got him BUT if not I’m not concerned. Pruitt and Ansley will have an elite secondary, Lawrence needs to decide if he wants to be part of it OR roll the dice on a team that can’t spell his name right. 😂

I have to take Miami seriously for 2 reasons.
1.Despite that trash azz stadium, "U" and fanbase, the city has a lot to peak a young man's interest.

2. I don't care if the school has tried to clean up, they can't monitor the sleaze outside of the program. Lots, and I mean lots, of money, rides and "hangouts" down there. Hell, everyone knows the history. Our underground taco campaign ain't competing with that 😄

VN Store

Back