'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Price saying things got hairy after the Miami visit but none other than Tyler Baron worked on him and convinced him to be a Vol!!! Baron gonna jump in this week no doubt!

I thought the commit video was made before the Miami trip? Suppose he still could have changed his mind... good news on baron though!

Shutting it down
LSU and Miami have hosted Lawrence on official visits to this point. But even with the early signing period still almost six months away, he said he plans to shut down his recruitment moving forward.
“It’s over with,” he said. Asked about the possibility of continuing to visit other schools, Lawrence said, “That’s like saying I’m going to have a girlfriend and still go look at my other options.”
“If I’m going to be all in, I’m going to be all in,” he said. "I can’t just switch up like that.”

Oh boy, a Miami troll talking sh*t about our program like we didn’t know we’ve sucked for a while.

Still butt hurt about losing a top ranked recruit to Pruitt. :)

Reactions: jwilliams
@Vol Mane hahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

VN Store

Back