'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

200.gif

Anybody with access to the VQ board see anything of interest from AP and the guys on Spillman's commitment tomorrow?

I find it interesting that Matthews, Spillman and Jefferson all set commitment dates after learning of the NCAA’s decision against a postseason ban. Matthews is in and I hope both Spillman and Jefferson follow.

I have ZERO clue on Jefferson. Love to get in state targets and he obviously has been on our TAKE board.

Anybody know if he and Wingo talk? Would they both join this class? 4 rated guys at one position seems tough to pull off.

Guess I will take the first one and dance till the music stops or we run out of space.

Reactions: counterdevotee
I have ZERO clue on Jefferson. Love to get in state targets and he obviously has been on our TAKE board.

Anybody know if he and Wingo talk? Would they both join this class? 4 rated guys at one position seems tough to pull off.

Guess I will take the first one and dance till the music stops or we run out of space.
If it weren't wide receiver or linemen. I'd say no to getting 4 of them. But in Heupels offense all of them would have ample playing time.

Reactions: counterdevotee

VN Store

Back