'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Seriously tho, no way he doesn't pick us right? This will be another great pick up! Now get some OL and DL and this class will be great.

Reactions: HighRockvol
Get some rest tonight fellas because tomorrow we Bang!
wtf-what.gif

im a half hour drive from central time. People at the lab live in central and work in Eastern. That would make my head crazy.
so i have to go to Dothan AL quite a bit for work, and CLT has a direct flight to Tallahassee which is about an 1.5 hour drive from there. so i can make the whole trip in like 3.5 hours, and i don't have to drive thru ATL to do it. so huge win there.

but, Dothan is on CST, CLT and TLH are on EST....and trying to keep up with that 1.5 hour drive, especially on the day i go home...it can get dicey on figuring out what time i have to leave so as not to miss my flight home....lol...

giphy.gif

You know someone on the Twitter said that Vandy was America's team. I laughed and laughed, and they were serious. I kind of want to try whatever drugs they've been doing.
Meth and Fentanyl are on the rise. But, I read that the geniuses up he-arr in NE TN been crushin' pills and mixing meth and coke, or other stimulants together to make Gravel.

VN Store

Back