'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

so i have to go to Dothan AL quite a bit for work, and CLT has a direct flight to Tallahassee which is about an 1.5 hour drive from there. so i can make the whole trip in like 3.5 hours, and i don't have to drive thru ATL to do it. so huge win there.

but, Dothan is on CST, CLT and TLH are on EST....and trying to keep up with that 1.5 hour drive, especially on the day i go home...it can get dicey on figuring out what time i have to leave so as not to miss my flight home....lol...

giphy.gif

Aviation related?

The Jay Hardy comment earlier in the thread got me thinking. The wildest recruitments usually don’t produce great players. I wonder if there is a correlation there. The first one I thought of was Bryce Brown. Then Markeith Ambles popped in my head but I can’t remember if his recruitment was wild like Brown’s or Hardy’s. Curious what the hive thinks

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
The Jay Hardy comment earlier in the thread got me thinking. The wildest recruitments usually don’t produce great players. I wonder if there is a correlation there. The first one I thought of was Bryce Brown. Then Markeith Ambles popped in my head but I can’t remember if his recruitment was wild like Brown’s or Hardy’s. Curious what the hive thinks
I've noticed that for years. Think conversely about the recruits that committed to UT, never waivered, and became recruiters and ambassadors for the university.

Goofy recruitment = Goofy Career

I’m shocked the recruiting rankings dropped this kid.

How in the hell do you justify that?

Who was that QB we were giving rides to from Florida? Torrence Gibson? that was a wild one.

VN Store

Back