'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

giphy.gif

That GIF 😍😍😍

You know recruiting is going well when you get a 4 star instate commitment and our player avg actually drops. It's ridiculous how he's fallen from a 95 to a 90 since his last game. I'm sure his ranking will go back up his SR year.
That's not how it works... once someone commits to Tennessee their ranking goes down.

You know recruiting is going well when you get a 4 star instate commitment and our player avg actually drops. It's ridiculous how he's fallen from a 95 to a 90 since his last game. I'm sure his ranking will go back up his SR year.
I'm shocked about his ranking drop as well.

I've seen this kid play 4 or 5 times...............he's legit...............but NOT the best player on his team.

Beasley..........best athlete on the field in every game I've seen LA play.
Chauncey Gooden

JMO, by the way;)
Forgot Beasley was on that team as well. Who is the new coach at LA? They could turn out to be a great feeder team for us. Lots of talent there.

Yea thinking he finishes around a 92

VN Store

Back