'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Every bit of it.
He hit Echols so hard last week that caused him to cough up blood and put him out of game. Echols isn’t a small died by no means and Spillman made it seem easy. When Spillman tackles he normally falling forward instead of going backwards from what inajve seen last 2 weeks

My position has always been, while watching a HS game, that I should be able to identify a future SEC player without a program. Spillman & Beasley clearly passed that test last night.

Agree. Remember looking for the Grimes kid who ended up at OU a few years ago on a televised game. The announcer had to point him out to me. He was supposed be a 5*. Decided then and there he was overrated. Then Bama, Tennessee, and others backed off of him.

If you can’t tell who the 4 or 5 star is on a high school football field, he’s over-ranked. Spillman looked like a 5*.

Agree. Remember looking for the Grimes kid who ended up at OU a few years ago on a televised game. The announcer had to point him out to me. He was supposed be a 5*. Decided then and there he was overrated. Then Bama, Tennessee, and others backed off of him.

If you can’t tell who the 4 or 5 star is on a high school football field, he’s over-ranked. Spillman looked like a 5*.

Beasley was impressive also. The PI call on him was total “Alabama bull$hit”.

My position has always been, while watching a HS game, that I should be able to identify a future SEC player without a program. Spillman & Beasley clearly passed that test last night.
100%
giphy.gif

I was about to post the same thing. I remember watching that game and thinking the same thing. Same thing watching the all star game years ago that Derrick Green and Derrick Henry were both in. We were going after Green and it was such an obvious difference between he and Henry.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back