'25 TN OL Nic Moore (Tennessee commit)

Unfortunately we are missing on quite a bit of guys this year and over half our class are 3*s
I’ve spoken on this before at length when someone thought we would finish top five. It wasn’t going to happen but a lot of our lower rated guys are really damn good players.

We miss on quite a bit of guys every year. We can’t take or get everyone we want. We had a really good class last year and we will again this year
This.

Also is anyone thinking we can’t add a guy in this class or via the portal that can replace the “elite talent” of Nic Moore?

I swear some of you just sit around and look for something to worry and bitch about. Like a bunch of junior high girls up in here.

This.

Also is anyone thinking we can’t add a guy in this class or via the portal that can replace the “elite talent” of Nic Moore?

I swear some of you just sit around and look for something to worry and bitch about. Like a bunch of junior high girls up in here.
I don't see anyone freaking out. If anything the only people are questioning is how we lost a recruit, we seemed to want, to West Virginia.

This.

We were recruiting a center to eventually provide quality depth for William Satterwhite. Sobering news. Guess we’ll have to console ourselves with the rising 4 star edge we closed on today. 😔

How I see it is it disappointing we didn’t get him? Yes sure
But should we freak out about losing a player that most of us didn’t know existed 2 months ago and our main competition for said player being Vandy and West Virginia? No

How I see it is it disappointing we didn’t get him? Yes sure
But should we freak out about losing a player that most of us didn’t know existed 2 months ago and our main competition for said player being Vandy and West Virginia? No
Yep
Not like we’re missing out on a guy to bama or UGA
He is good but maybe he wanted dl or tackle and staff said guard
Doesn’t matter
Everyone complaining would rather have petty or sanders over this guy if it came down to it

So he’s a 5.6 3 star fringe player if he goes somewhere else, that’s easily replaceable??

But if he comes HOME, he’s the beginning of a local legend that will be a gym myth benching 460 lbs and running sun 4.9 - 40 at 320; All-SEC, and play 10 years in the NFL winning multiple Super Bowls beside Trey Smith and be a true VFL???

Love it!!

Go VOLS lol

Yes you are

Must have missed your congratulatory post in the Jayden Loftin thread.
What, you expect me to order everyone a pizza every time we get a recruit? Besides, I clearly said before that it was OL recruiting I was referring to, I have never said anything about DL/DE

VN Store

Back