'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Who cares honestly. Coaches eval matter way more then these hacks putting a star by a kids name. When the truth is that most of the ratings which kids parents forks out the cheddar to attend certain camps or which coaches/ schools are offering a kid. I highly doubt ON3 or any other services are used when we evaluate a kid or give them an offer
On3 just dropped David Sanders all the way to #8 from #2.

All because he’s leaning Tennessee.
This kind of ranking by association is what makes these sites less dependable.

There’s not 7 better prospects in the country than Sanders.

On3 just dropped David Sanders all the way to #8 from #2.

All because he’s leaning Tennessee.
This kind of ranking by association is what makes these sites less dependable.

There’s not 7 better prospects in the country than Sanders.
Honestly to me what makes them undependable is that they lack the qualification for such rankings. What is relative is when every school in the SEC is offering a kid, ND, Michigan Ohio State etc. It is pretty obvious they are a really good talent. What makes sites work are subscriptions to such. Because we the people want to feel included in our programs rise and falls

Recruiting services are mostly political depending on which programs these kids go too.

Stop falling for it.
how I see it is tiers of prospects rather than individual rankings.
Like whether George is the 25th ranked prospect or being the 41st doesn’t mean anything to me personally. Either way he falls into my Damn good prospect tier ya know But that’s just how I look at it

how I see it is tiers of prospects rather than individual rankings.
Like whether George is the 25th ranked prospect or being the 41st doesn’t mean anything to me personally. Either way he falls into my Damn good prospect tier ya know But that’s just how I look at it
This is how to look at it imo

Recruiting services are mostly political depending on which programs these kids go too.

Stop falling for it.
Yep. Fun to look at, but ultimately it’s just politics and ad revenue.

The number of 4* players is up about 40-60 a year versus a decade ago and that’s not because HS football suddenly got better.

Officially no longer a five star in the newest ON3 rankings. EDIT: He never was a five star according to ON3's rankings. He was and still is a five start for the ON3 industry rankings. I get confused by that.

Last edited:
Airplane Panic GIF

Dont they recruiting services start out with just a few 5*s and end up with around 30? #17 is well within 5* range, if they keep him ranked there.

Read something else that said he dropped to 70s or 80s so maybe their website hasn’t updated so I deleted but yes in 2024 they had like 30 5*

Starting at the top of the class, 2025 QB George MacIntyre took a significant drop in the latest rankings. MacIntyre fell from No.16 overall to No.74 overall. The coveted quarterback prospect was sidelined for the Elite 11 finals, which most likely played into his drop.

Boy, you either have to play their silly camp games or suffer significant repercussions!

Read something else that said he dropped to 70s or 80s so maybe their website hasn’t updated so I deleted but yes in 2024 they had like 30 5*
I think in theory there should be one 5* for each NFL team. iirc, it's a first round projection/guess.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Oh no!
He was a 6’5 riffle armed QB with good mobility and high football IQ- Because of the 5 STAR!!
He was imbued with that talent because the “5th Star” granted it 😭

Now he’s just a 4 star….😞
He’s just a 6’5 riffled armed QB with good mobility and high football IQ

…wait what?

I think in theory there should be one 5* for each NFL team. iirc, it's a first round projection/guess.
Yes that is the reason. That honestly is the premise.

But let me ask you this:
What the hell does the number of NFL teams have to do with the physical talent of a HS Football player????

So automatically there are 30 5 stars…every year?? Every single year hahah…
Not 10, or 17, 23, or maybe even 6.
Oh noooo. 30 every year! Exactly 🫤

Because…that’s how many NFL teams there are hahaha.

Not coming down on you Orange. Just pointing out the futility of it all..

Boy, you either have to play their silly camp games or suffer significant repercussions!
True, but in the end, how significant a repercussion is dropping in their arbitrary shell game ranking system?

I have concerns about GMac as a player, not that my opinion matters...his fate will be decided on the field and by the coaches at Tennessee...but his movement in the ranking has nothing to do with my concern.

My hope is that a long-term commitment to weight training, strength training, nutrition, better coaching, and a full-time commitment to football without other distractions (basketball, for example) will improve his play and turn him into the player we hope he can be.

VN Store

Back