'25 TN RB Daune Morris (USC commit)

I mean I’d love for the Vols to have him but I kind of respect his decision here. We circled back to him after exploring our options hard to fault him for doing the same.

Not every instate kid inherently wants to give his all for TENNESSEE. You either lean that way or you don’t. Fill all needs with those that value the opportunity regardless of location. Let the others follow their hearts too. Just part of the deal.

Damn I missed all of that.

He’s averaging 4.9 ypc

But both Sampson (5.8) and Bishop (6.9) are doing better.
Yeah, I think the big reason they were ok with backing off was because Bishop showed out in spring and summer workouts and they knew what they had in Sampson. Seldon and Lewis will be ready next year.

Just listened to the AP audio - since they’ve had so much trouble gaining traction in this recruitment + USC is 3-4, I’m going with this guy as my guess as well.

Pretty sure they're talking about Campbell as the mystery recruit.

No, it’s someone who AP says has just reached out to Tennessee (IOW, someone we didn’t have traction with before) who is a position of need. Campbell fits the latter part, but he visited this weekend and UT is thought to be his leader.

VN Store

Back